Chapter 29

JIEUN

Some staffs ran frantically while some stayed beside the directors and makeup artists. It's finally the D-Day! The boys will film their Music Video and I am very excited since I will finally know how they film such amazing videos. Preparing for their comeback is really a hassle. Practice there, record there and sometimes, one or two of the boys get their arms or legs or any other parts of their body sore. I know they're working hard for this comeback but I hope they think about their healths too.

"An hour left before we start shooting!" I heard from afar. Oh, the director.

I sat on a nearby chair and got the tablet from my bag. They still have a lot of schedules. I think their schedules got piled up when we went out for a 3-day off.

"We're missing a hair stylist!" I heard another shout again from the room where the boys are getting ready.

I flinched when someone touched my shoulder. A staff. "Yes?"

"Do you know how to style?" She asked and I gulped.

"I d-don't know. Perhaps I know how to, I used to style my sister's hair back then." I replied. It's true, I really don't know if I'm capable of styling again. It's been a long time styling someone's hair.

The staff smiled and looked at the room. "You already know. Go ahead, time's almost up." She pushed me lightly.

'I'm gonna style their hairs? What if I mess up? Argh.'

I walked to the room and held the door knob. Sighing, I carefully opened the door and I think no one noticed me since no one looked in my direction.

One stylist was about to go out when I held her arm. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "You're missing a hair stylist, right? Maybe I can help." I said.

I can see how her eyebrows went down and her eyes glistening in joy.

"Sure!" She turned to look at her fellow stylists. "Their manager is gonna help!" She shouted and everyone turned to me, including the boys.

'Uhh, you don't have to shout it. This is embarrassing.'

"Noonaaaaa~" Someone said and I found out it was Dino. 'Cute.'

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You should style my hair first!" He said and beamed at me.

I turned to look at the stylist beside me since she hasn't left yet. She also turned to me and smiled as an approval. 'I'm nervous.' After smiling, she turned her heels and walked out of the door.

I paced towards Dino and looked at the mirror infront. "I'm not really good at this. But, I'll give it a try." I murmured and I guess Dino heard it.

"You look like you know everything, Noona." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up. I guess I'm not used to conpliments especially from the boys I love.

"Stop flattering me."

"I'm not flattering you, Noona. I'm stating facts. You do really look like someone who knows everything." Dino turned to me and smiled. 'He's so precious.'