Chapter 30

JIEUN

I fondly looked at the guys infront me as they laugh at each other while the camera that was recording them flew to the other side and then to the other side, filming the guys as laughter developed them altogether.

'How can these boys be so precious?'

I just stood there, as a standby. Incase something goes wrong, I can immediately go and help.

It has been 25 minutes since they started filming and they are doing well. Everytime the director yells 'cut', the guys immediately drink their waters while stylists do their retouch. In that whole 25 minutes, I just watched them. Sometimes, I check my phone.

I'm hoping for the best for this comeback. 

"Wahhh," Jeonghan exclaimed as he plopped down at the sofa. "I'm so tired."

The others followed and sat at the sofa. Eyes closed.

"Do you want a meal? I'll cook." I suggested and crossed my arms, waiting for their response. I forgot they're still tired, they need to rest. "Nevermind. Rest and i'll wake you all up later to eat."

They hummed as a response and started going to their respective rooms. While someone stayed, Mingyu.

"You're not going to rest?" I asked as I sat at the chair next to him.

"I'll just take a nap. I'll help you cook." He said and closed his eyes and rested his hands on his stomach. "I'm sure they will eat a lot later."

"O-oh. Okay." I awkwardly nodded and got my phone from my pocket and turned it on to browse.

Luckily, their shooting ended early than expected. It turned out very well. The production crew's mind fascinates me. From makeup to production, everything turned out good.

"What's that?" I turned to look at Mingyu. 'So close.' He averted his gaze from my phone to me and I hitched my breath.

I just stared at him. No words coming out of my mouth as he stared back at me. His eyes were glowing as he stared at me. So close that I also held my breath. I'm getting nervous.

He blinked and backed away while scratching his nape.

"Uhm,"

"Uhh,"

We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. 'Silly.'

"What was that?" He asked.

"Hmm?" Oh right. "It was an edit of you."

He nodded and smiled. "Let's rest for a bit then let's cook."

"Oh.. yeah, sure."

"

Kimchi, Jajangmyeon, Fried Chicken and side dishes.." Mingyu looked at the dishes we made together. "..This is enough, right?"