CHAPTER ONE

Anna didn't know how she was going to react when she saw Ben again.
She didn't even know what came over her the last time that made her do what she did. She really blamed Queen for putting ideas in her head, but then again it was her fault that it happened. She practically asked for it.
And she didn't even think he would oblige her but he did.
Last semester before she went home for the break, she dared Ben to kiss her and he did, now school has resumed and she has to face him.
As much as she kept telling herself that she did it out of curiosity she couldn't shake off that little part of her that felt something else.
Her phone ringing jolted her back to reality. She saw the caller ID and discovered it was Judah, her best friend.
"Hey, whatsup are you missing me this much?"she said excitedly.
"You wish", he replied and she imagined him rolling his eyes.
"I just wanted to find out where you are now and ask about my plantain".
"Don't worry your plantain is safe as long as my dinner is ready".
"I'd start preparing it when you are close, just call me"he said and ended the call.
Judah was her best friend and Queen's boyfriend too. He was one of the first people she talked to when they started their second year in the university and since then, they've been very good friends. Although dating Queen made them closer, she was sure their friendship was going to last for a very long time. He was one of the few people she could rely on in school and she was sure that he always looks out for her. She told him almost everything about her even the kiss.
She was thinking he'd be surprised when she told him but he said he knew already because of the awkwardness after.
She really missed him and couldn't wait to see him but seeing him means seeing Ben and she didn't think she was ready to see Ben.
As she sat in the bus on her way back to school, she had a lot of thoughts on her mind.
She hoped the semester was going to be great. She just had to confront her fears.