CHAPTER FOURTEEN

" I hope you understand why I said you shouldn't talk to Queen about what happened between us?" Ben asked Anna.

Anna was feeling very guilty for lying but she didn't know how to tell Ben that she had already talked to Queen about it because she was feeling really terrible.

She just nodded and smiled at Ben. She didn't want her friends to know about what happened between Ben and her but she was an overthinker and needed someone else's perspective that was why she talked to Queen about it even if it didn't help.

It was getting pretty late and Anna decided to call it a night and head back to the hostel.
The guys offered to walk her back to her hostel and she accepted gladly because she didn't want to walk back alone.

Anna was walking in between Ben and Judah and when it was time to cross, Judah reached out to hold Anna's hand as usual and also noticed Ben reaching out to hold her hand too. He thought it was strange but decided not to dwell on it so he let it go.

When they got to the hostel, Judah said he was too tired to go up the stairs so he said goodnight to Anna. He wasn't expecting Ben to offer to walk her all the way up and this time he decided to ask Ben why both of them were acting strange.

Anna was surprised that Ben was being unusually nice to her and even offered to walk her up the stairs. She thought it was very sweet of him but quickly corrected herself that she shouldn't care if it was sweet or not because they were just friends and nothing more.

The next day Queen called Anna to ask if she talked to Judah about what happened and she said she didn't.
" Better talk to him about it o, because I know you are thinking about it and feeling bad". Queen told her.

" I will talk to him, I just don't know how to start", Anna said sadly.

"Infact I'm calling him to tell him that you want to talk to him", Queen threatened.

"Please don't", Anna begged.

" I'm making it easy for you, all you have to do is talk to him and ask him to help you out", Queen reasoned.

"Fine, tell him", Anna finally gave in.

She was about ending the call when she remembered " one more thing Queen, please don't let Ben know that you are aware of what happened between us".

"Of course I won't, talk to you later". Queen said and ended the call.

Anna didn't know if she should trust that Queen would keep the knowledge to herself.

Queen had a track record of blabbing everything that comes to her head and Anna didn't want Ben to think that she was going around talking to everyone about it even if that's exactly what she was doing.

Anna was still regretting sharing her problem with Queen when Judah called.

"Wassup, Anna, I heard you wanted to talk to me", Judah said cheerfully.

"Yeah, where are you?", Anna asked, trying to sound confident.

"I'm about coming to school, what do you want to talk to me about?", Judah asked.

Anna's heart started racing when Judah asked the question, she wasn't ready to admit it to Judah but she had no choice, " it's something I have to tell you in person", she said.

"Okay I'll call you when I get to school and we can talk".

" That would be awesome. I'll see you then". Anna said and ended the call.

She really didn't know how to talk to Judah about it but at this point she had to.

If Judah found out from someone else, say Queen, he won't be thrilled with her.

Maybe Judah will have the solution to her problem she thought to herself.

When Judah called, Anna went to meet him at the basketball court.

It was a good thing that Ben wasn't there.
Anna didn't know how to start the conversation without feeling shy.

She didn't know how Judah would react to the news because he was always very protective of her.

"So, Judah," Anna started with shaky voice, "Ben and I kinda made out". Anna blurted out while avoiding eye contact with him.

"When did this happen?", Judah asked in surprise.

"Few nights ago", she replied.

" I feel very terrible now and I don't even know what to do".

After a short pause, Judah asked her if she had feelings for Ben and she immediately said no.

" So here's what I think you should do, talk to him about what happened and tell him you don't want it to happen again".

" But how do I do that?", Anna asked, "I don't even want to see him".

" You just have to summon the courage to do it".

After a lot of argument back and forth, Anna finally decided to talk to Ben about what happened.

Judah made her send the message immediately before she lost the courage.

All she had to do now was wait for Ben's reply..