CHAPTER TWO

Anna was almost at the school gate now and she was trying to call Judah but his number wasn't connecting. She needed him to help her take her stuff to the hostel.
As she arrived the gate, she saw Queen standing there with Serena. What was Queen doing in school when she was supposed to be home for her SIWES.
She quickly got down from the bike and rushed over to them.
Serena saw her first and rushed to hug her.
" Hey Anna, welcome back" , Serena greeted her excitedly.
"Queen!! What are you doing back in school" , Anna asked with surprise.
"Isn't it obvious," Serena said teasingly.
"Oh, you came back because you missed Judah so much".
" Idiot, I came back because I had some issues with my SIWES.
"And here I was thinking you were doing a grand romantic gesture." Anna rolled her eyes.
Just as they were talking Judah walked towards them and Anna ran into his arms for a tight hug.
Their relationship had always been a beautiful one without the complications of unnecessary feelings. It was a good thing Queen understood this and was cool with their closeness.
After the greetings they told her they were going to buy suya. And she reluctantly took her luggages to the hostel.
She was surprised to see that all her roommates had resumed even Sarah the one she didn't get along with.
Sarah was older than Anna and was very authoritative and although Anna would never say anything about it, she wasn't very happy.
She was still unpacking when Queen and Serena walked in to tell her they were back.
She left her packing and followed them to Serena's room.
After eating the suya, Anna and Queen lay on one bed while Serena decided to sleep early because she planned on waking up later to read.
Anna was telling Queen how much Judah missed her when she travelled and Queen was arguing that it wasn't true so Anna decided to show her their chats.
As Queen was reading the chats, she saw the part where Anna confessed to Judah that she kissed Ben.
" Oh wow, you sly dog, you kissed him", Queen whispered, grinning from ear to ear.
" Give me back my phone", Anna tried to drag the phone feeling very embarrassed.
"Just tell me how it was, did you enjoy it", Queen was having so much fun at her expense.
" It was very brief, lasted for like two seconds, there is nothing to talk about".
"I can't believe you told Judah and not me", she said
"That's because Judah was here and he figured it out too".
" Wow, my boyfriend is very smart and clever" Queen said excitedly.
"Queen, please don't tell anyone about it, especially Ben. Act like you don't know anything happened."
"Ok I won't say anything about it till he tells me".
"Thank you"
Queen was silent for a while before adding
" I hope you don't let it get to you because Ben is a smart boy and he knows this game too well. The kiss meant nothing to him because he has a girl he loves. Just be careful ok?"
Anna knew all this too well and the kiss meant nothing to her too, just curiosity so she quickly replied,
"Of course I know it means nothing to him. It was just a kiss, nothing more."
" Yes Anna, you deserve someone that will treat you like a princess, not Ben".
"I know, I'll do well to remember that, and don't worry, it won't happen again".
Little did she know that it was just the beginning of a very long, tumultuous journey for her.