CHAPTER ELEVEN

Anna heard the sound of her phone ringing from a distance but she was too engrossed in her sleep to even bother.

Morning sleep was the best thing ever and since she didn't have school, she mostly slept in.

As much as she didn't want to open her eyes and answer the call, she also didn't want to wake her roommate and incur her wrath so she got up and answered the call.

Queen better be in a life or death situation else she was going to kill her.

"You better have something important to tell me", Anna said angrily immediately she answered the call.

She waited for Queen to say something and was getting irritated when she was met with silence on the other end.
"Queen, are you there?" She asked impatiently.

"Judah and I broke up" Queen said quietly.
Her voice sounded like she had been crying and Anna didn't know what to say.

"What happened this time?" Anna asked the sleep gone due to the news she just received.

"I told him to stop spending time with that girl and he said he couldn't so I told him to choose and he said he will choose her because she needs him".

Anna wasn't surprised about this because lately Judah had being acting strange but she didn't know it was that serious.
She also knew that Queen always had a way of exaggerating things so she decided to talk to Judah before reacting.

"I'll go and find Judah and talk to him", Anna said trying to sound hopeful.

"Okay then I'll wait for you. But please make him understand that I love him."

Anna mentally rolled her eyes at Queen's last statement.
She didn't get why people always wasted their time and emotions on love when it obviously ends up hurting them. She was so glad that she was single and didn't have to worry about someone hurting her.

Anna tried calling Judah but his number wasn't connecting and she knew Queen was going to call her back because she was a very impatient person.

After several tries, she decided to go downstairs to their room to look for him.
They mostly spend the night in the hostel so she was hopeful he would be there.

When Anna knocked on the door, she was expecting to see Judah on the other side and probably drag him by his ear outside.
Unfortunately, it was Ben that answered the door.

"Hey Anna, wassup", Ben greeted.
"Good morning Ben, is Judah in?"
"No he isn't".

Ben stepped away from the door to let Anna in and she walked in and sat on the bed.
Ben sat on the other bed opposite her and asked her what was the matter.

"I've been trying to call him but his number isn't connecting and I have something very important to talk to him about." She said.

"I spent the night here by myself and I haven't seen Judah since I left home last night. He's probably at home".

Anna was feeling too lazy to go out to their house and besides she just woke up and needed time before she started functioning well.

She decided to tell Ben about the call, after all he was friends with both Queen and Judah.

After she explained everything to Ben, they got talking and he was telling her his own point of view on the matter and how Queen was always overreacting and feeling too entitled.

They talked for a while and moved on to other things.

Anna was surprised that she could have a serious conversation with Ben without one of them fighting the other.