Part 5 - the isle

=

"uh Evie?" you called out, twisting around and raising your brows as you caught the colors on your back "when did you make this?"

"ummmm about a month after the coronation?" she called back a little nervously.

"well why didn't you give it to me sooner!?" you squealed, spinning around and posing "I love it and i'm never taking this off! The shoes, Evie, the SHOES~!" you hopped out from behind the makeshift changing room in Evie's room and posed for her and Ben.

Evie laughed and shrugged "I don't know, didn't think you were a leather person"

"Neither did I? but I love this style" you giddily spoke, turning your arms over, admiring the studs. "did you ever do a sket-" Evie pointed to a paper on the wall.

(note: my power went out in my neighbor hood when i was drawing this and i had to start from basically the beginning!)

You grinned at it, reading the little notes Evie had put. "symbol?"

"Yeah, like my cracked crown and heart, Mals dragons, jays cobra, and Carlos' crossbones!" Evie explained, quickly attaching a golden beast patch to Bens jacket.

"So when are we leaving?" you asked, smirking as you saw you but, dang these pants made your butt look gooood~

"as soon as I finished Bens look, we need him to blend in" she glanced at you, snorting as you kept posing.

"I know why my sister is obsessed with her looks now, I look amazing~" you sang, winking at yourself.

"that you do!" Evie giggled.

=

Harry felt a strong shiver run up his spine, he let out a low groan and looked around "wha' the hell was tha?" he muttered, scratching his neck. The barrier shimming, making Harry take a step back.

The last time it did that was when the traitors left for auradon! Meaning....someone just entered the isle.

Harry grinned, and he knew exactly who it was~ or rather, which group of people it was.

=

You stuck close to jay as you walked through the isle, keeping your arms close to your body and shoulders back, doing your best impression of Audrey's "mean" face.

"hey-hey, stop it!" you turned, Evie was holding on to two little kids arms, staring down at their faces "just take it" they looked at her surprised. "go" as they run off laughing, Evie turned, her shoulders dropping as she caught sight of Ben.

You turned and groaned, Ben had a habit of ignoring the obvious danger. "Ben my god" you muttered, running after him.

"Ben-Ben stop!" You grabbed his jacket and pulled him back, Jay and Carlos lunging at the straggler.