part 15 - revenge

*mild cursing*

=

....a secret marriage huh? You glared down at the written document defining the arranged marriage between you and Jordan.

Leah wanted the main wedding to be secret as to not attract the attention of your parents or anyone who knew about you and Harry.

Then she had sent you a detailed letter about how you and Jordan would start dating and within the next two years, do the grand wedding in front of everyone.

And the secret wedding was in two.days.

You were still in a depression over breaking the news to Harry, which was only last night.

You groaned and face planted in your arms, mentally cursing Leah to hell. You replayed Harry's screams in your head, begging for you to come back.

God, this was going to be hard, and you had to keep up the act of "happy perfect princess" when the secret wedding came along to not arise suspicion about it.

You jumped as your phone buzzed, picking it up and glaring down at the screen. -we will go dress shopping tomorrow, be ready by 3:30- you let out a small huff of frustration and turned off your phone, chucking it on your bed, causing it to bounce off the mattress and clatter on the floor.

"go-fu-AHH!" you screamed, standing from your desk and throwing your chair to the ground, kicking your standing mirror down, punching and shattering a photo of you and your grandmother. "I HATE YOU" you let out a guttural scream, grabbing the photo and chucking it out the window.

You sighed through your teeth, rubbing your face as you calmed down, "fuuuuuuuu" you groaned, turning and sitting on your bed "how am I going to do this" you whispered to yourself.

=

Audrey stomped through her parent's castle, death grip on her phone, if her parents admitted to knowing Leah's plan she would hesitate to rip them a new one. She slammed open their office door, causing the two adults to jump from their desks.

"Audrey whats?" her mother started, her eyes widening as Audrey shoved her phone in her face.

"did you know?! That grammie is forcing (y/n) to marry Jordan?!" Aorua stood and grabbed Audreys phone, looking over the texts.

"WHAT?" Phillip yelled, standing from his desk and walking over to the two girls, glaring at the phone "how dare she, she-what the- Aurora she- what about Harry?!" Phillip looked to Audrey, a horrified look on his face.

"grammie blackmailed her! She said if (y/n) didn't marry Jordan she would never sign the document allowing more vks!" Aurora turned red, almost breaking Audreys phone in her grip.

"the bitch" she muttered, pressing Audreys phone into the teen's chest and pushing past her.

"Mom what are you-?" Audrey stuttered, running after her mom.

"im going to have a talk with King Ben, I want my mother taken off the council right now, her time has long been over" the usually sunny princess growled, her mother had held a grip on her kingdom of Auroia for long enough, now she would remove her grip on Auradon.

=

Luis brows rose as he stepped out of his limo to see Aurora, Phillip, and Audrey stomping up the steps of King Bens castle.

"my what is going on?" he asked aloud, Phillip turned to him, raising his brow.

"what are you doing here Luis?" he asked, waiting for the older man to catch up.

"Im here to tell the king about your mother in laws horrid plan, I should have told him as soon as I heard it but it is difficult to get an audience with him during such a busy time" Luis hummed, smiling as Phillip nodded along.