part 12 - letters and conspiracies

=

=

"more and more people are rallying for the children of the isle to join us in Auradon" the council was meeting secretly, talking about the recent events of the people of Auradon calling for the children of the isle to be removed and relocated to Auradon"all thanks to your granddaughter Leah"

The ex-queen crossed her arms, glaring at her fellow council members. "it is not my fault that my granddaughters....soulmate" she spat "is a filthy isle pirate boy, trust me, I have plans to get him out of her head, the first being an arranged marriage between Ariels son and (y/n)"

"now how are you going to do that?" Luis scoffed, twirling his white mustache between his fingers "while it's not common knowledge that the pirate and your granddaughter are soulmates if it gets out the whole kingdom would riot for her, you know the consequences of forcefully pulling two souls apart"

Leah waved the old king off, he was a sucker for love and allowed his son to marry a peasant dish maid, he would be no use in the planning of all this. "yes yes whatever, I cannot have a filthy pirate soil my family line, (y/n) needs a prince, one with land and claim to his throne. Jordan will be just fine, with the claim to Atlantica"

The council nodded along with her standing as the "meeting" was dismissed, Luis frowned to himself, he just couldn't condone this behavior...he needed to tell someone.

=

You sighed, leaning back in your desk chair, blowing your hair out of your eyes. Another stressful day of dealing with Isle affairs, from the food barges to the assholes on the council denying yet ANOTHER transfer request of another 4 VKs.

It had been a long battle but after your stories, along with the cour four and Ben backing you up and their own stories, the people of Auradon were rallying for the removal of the vks from the Isle.

Cinderella herself was voting for the removal of the vks, along with her step-sister Anastasia. Which lead to more people to come on your side, if someone who was raised by a villain was rallying for the vks how bad could they be?

If only your grandmother wasn't such a bitch and convincing the other council members to keep denying the VK transfer plan. You rolled your neck and got back to business, finishing up another document on the medical barge that was being sent to the isle soon.

A few minutes later a knock sounded at your door, and you turned to look at it for a moment before going back to your work "it's open!"

Audrey stepped through a moment later, a bowl of fruit in her hands "snack break!" you sighed and looked at her, smiling.

"but-" she tossed a grape at you, pouting.

"no buts, now eat the snackies" you laughed and held your hand out for the bowl, she gave it and a fork to you, spinning around and landing on your bed "sooooo, hows work?"