Part 13 - arranged marriage

*mild cursing*

=

You slammed your car door shut, shoving in the keys and starting the car. You screamed in frustration for a moment, shoving on your seatbelt and putting your car in reverse.

Driving off to your grandparent's castle. Your leg bounced nervously the entire time, you were going to have WORDS with your grandmother.

Who did she think she was, forcing you into an arranged marriage?! You knew your parents didn't know, they would have stopped this nonsense as soon as it was suggested.

You rolled into the driveway, unbuckling your seat belt and getting out of your car, slamming the door behind you. You stomped up the steps and pushed open the doors, somehow slamming them against the walls.

"LEAH!" you screamed, not bothering to call her by her suffix. the servents around you jumped in fright, jaws dropped and eyes wide as they watched you rush by, murder in your eyes.

Your grandpa stepped out of their shared room and raised his brows, having never seen you this mad. "what did she-?"

You just grit your teeth and sidestepped him, turning and giving him a tight-lipped smile "sorry grandpa, this will be a talk between me and Leah, now if you will excuse us~" you slammed the door in his face, whirling around to look at your grandmothers horrified face.

"HOW.DARE.YOU" you seethed, stomping up to her and slamming your hands on her vanity "AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!?!" Leah's brows dropped and the horror left her face, going back to lining her eyes.

"oh don't be so ungrateful, Jordan will be a great suitor for you, he has the claim to Atlantica and then the whole ocean at his command, he will rocket our family status back to where it was, his parents already agreed to it."

"i.have.a.soul.mate, Leah!" you hit her vanity with every word, glaring holes into her head "Harry! You know this! Im not doing this! You can't make me!"

Leah's eyes turned to you with a glare and a sinister smirk "if you don't, your little pirate will never see the light of day again"

Your breath stopped in your chest....what? she-she was using Harry-what? "but if you do? I'll sign your little document for more villain children to come over. But" she held her finger up "you can never, see the pirate filth again, or else I'll make sure he gets sent back to the isle."

You stumbled back from her, hands reaching up to your anchor necklace, the edges biting into your palm "so its up to you my little granddaughter" Leah stood, walking over to you and cupping your cheek. "either marry Jordan and your little pirate leaves the isle with his friends, but you never see him again, but! You know he is safe and happy in Auradon~ or" she walked around you, whispering into your ear. "you leave him and every single child there to rot"

You let out a sob, feeling hot tears trailing down your cheeks "so what will it be my dear" she cooed, brushing a loose lock of hair behind your ear.

"i-i-" you hiccuped, covering your face and falling to your knees, biting your lip, tasting iron on your tongue "I'll do it"

"Good!" Leah clapped her hands "you and I will be visiting Jordan and his parents next week!" she sat back down at her vanity, painting on her lipstick "now, if you don't mind, your grandfather and I have to get to a meeting" you stood on wobbly legs, dragging your feet to her door, watching your years hit the floor "oh and (y/n)?" you stopped, your hand just clutching the doorknob "from today you will cease contact with Hook, your little letters will only be for the pirate girl for her dumb demands" you sniffed, giving her a shallow nod "good"