Part 7 - its going down

=

=

In the night and most of the day you had been locked in the brig, you were surprisingly... .not treated like dirt? You honestly had expected mals little stories of Uma to be true, treating her prisoners as if the weren't even worth the bottom of her shoe, letting her crew torture them.

But the entire time you had been there, nothing really happened, they gave you back your bag and all its stuff inside (with one or two granola bars missing, courtesy of Gil) and had tossed you a pillow and blanket.

All in all, it wasn't a horrible experience that Mal had foretold, actually, Uma was being... .accommodating? and you had to say, Gil was a very entertaining guard.

You laid on your back as you watch Gil deal the Uno cards, his tongue sticking out of his mouth slightly. "Okay there, now, 7 each right?"

You nodded and watched as he tossed cards through the bars to you. "What are yeh gilly weeds doin '?" a confused Harry said from the top of the brig stairs, he... .looked like a normal teen, his large red jacket was missing from his shoulders, he was now wearing a plain white t-shirt and black-gray sweatpants with some old repaired converse.

"one! It's a card game from Auradon, wanna play? " Harry sighed and looked to the ceiling, before shrugging.
"Sure im bored and can't sleep"

I've slid down on the wall next to Gil, holding out his hands for cards. Gil dealt him out the 7 and then turned to you. "What were the rules again?"

"Match the color or number, 7s you can switch cards with whoever you want and 0's are everyone switches hands, you can stack plus twos and fours, and you can jump in if you have the exact same card"

You flipped the first card down, Gil going next and Harry following.

It was a while before the chaos started.

But booooy Harry was funny when he was mad.

"HOW FEKIN DARE YEH GIL!! I ONLY HAD ONE CARD LEFT AND YEH BETRAY MEH LIKE THA'?" you were laughing your ass off as gil just smiled smugly as Harry screamed at him.

"it's just part of the game Harry!" Gil laughed, leaning back and grinning like the Cheshire cat. Harry pouted and crossed his arms, glaring at him, eyes drifting to you, who was still giggling.

"i-I cant breathheheh!" you cackled, feeling tears run down your cheeks, you cracked open your eyes, seeing Gil beaming down at you while Harry had his....look on his face "s-sorry" you breathed deep, trying to calm down before bursting into another fit of giggles.

"you-you good lass?" Harry had opened the door to your cell awhile ago, so he leaned over and rubbed your shoulder, you nodded and stopped laughing for a moment, staring into Harry's blue eyes....before bursting into ANOTHER fit of laughter. "yer very giggly aren't yeh" he chuckled