part 14

*mild cursing*

*mild cursing*

=

You stared blankly at the seat in front of you, blocking out Leah's rambling. You looked down at your heels, glaring at the pink skirt laying on your thighs.

Leah had forced you back into your "princess" outfits, chucking your precious pirate style pink and blue leather jacket into the trash. Thankfully your grandpa had dug it out and hid it back in a servants closet who was already delivering it back to your dorm.

"we've arrived" Leah muttered, pinching your arm and nodding to the castle "behave, and smile." You gave a shallow nod and took a deep breath, straightening your back and exiting the car as the chauffeur opened your door.

"Queen Leah, princess (y/n), an honor to have you here!" Grimsby took a bow to you and Leah, stand up straight and gesturing to the castle "please, come in!"

Leah nodded and jerked her head to the castle at you, pressing her lips together in a smile. You grinned at Grimsby and nodded "yes, thank you for having us!" he smiled back and led you and Leah into the main hall.

"Ariel and Eric are just outback, Jordan is up in his room and will be joining us in a moment outback, now please follow me"

You followed after Leah, looking down at your shoes, letting your façade drop for a moment.

You felt tears burn at your eyes again, but you forced them down and took a deep shaky breath, looking up and putting on that cheerful princess mask.

You stepped outside, grinning brightly as Ariel stood from the edge of their pool, running over to hug you "(y/n)! oh hello dear! How are you doing?" she pulled back and her brows furrowed and her smile diminished a bit. You smiled and patted her hands on your shoulders.

"im doing great! You?" Ariel stared at you for e moment before shaking her head, grinning.

"amazing, now, there are some snacks over there, and Jordan will be down in a moment." She pointed to the other side of the yard, a large circle table holding multiple snacks and sweets, ranging from watermelon to truffles.

"thank you" you nodded, separating from her and walking over to the table, grabbing your (fave sweet). You zoned out as you watched the ocean waves roll on the shore.

Something flashed in your mind, a picture of you and harry walking along the shore, hands interlocked as you just talked.

Your breath hitched and you quickly rubbed your face, forcing away the tears again.

"Jordan! Come come!" you turned, sighing as the red-haired teen stepped outside, looking around as he did.

"hey mom" he muttered, accepting her quick hug and looking to Leah. "queen Leah" he bowed, Leah nodded her head and glanced over at you.