Part 6 - a new deal

=

=

An hour later Mal came back, her eyes glowing a soft green and her face scrunched in anger. "she wants the wand for Ben" she growled, Evie's jaw dropped.

"there's no way we're just gonna give Uma the wand, we can't just let her destroy auradon!!!" you bit your lip, watching as the four vks yelled about Umas deal.

"if Uma doesn't get the wand then Ben is toast" Carlos huffed, Evie threw her hands up in frustration.

"Yeah, we're just going to give Uma of all people the wand!"

"guys!" Mal interrupted, gesturing to Carlos "your 3D printer!"

"a phony wand" you muttered, smiling as Carlos's eyes brightened.

"in my sleep!" Evie butted in once more.

"but the second Uma tests it she'll know its fake!"

"so we just get Ben out fast we need some kind of diversion" Jay perked up, looking to Mal.

"smoke bombs!" Mal grinned and pointed at him.

"that's perfect I can get the chemicals I need from lady Tremaine's place that could work!" she walked over to Mal and touched her hair smiling "sick hair by the way evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game!"

Mal brighten and started to comb through her hair. "okay, you wanna know something? Dizzy did this!"

"little Dizzy shut up!"

"I know it's like a lot lighter"

You looked at the boys and they sighed, jay coughing and Carlos speaking up "hello!?!"

The girls stopped and pressed their lips together in an apologetic smile. "okay!" Mal clapped her hands together "boys, you head back to Auradon, (y/n) you go with them-" you shook your head, Mal blinking wildly as you stood.

"no! im staying right here, I know as soon as I get back Jay and Carlos will leave me behind, im not leaving my best friend on the isle" Mal was shaken by your determined gaze, she nodded slowly and turned back to the boys.

"Alright so you two head back to Auradon and print the wand, and meet us at pirates bay no later than noon. And you guys?" she paused, looking to each of you. "losing? Not an option...cause we're rotten"

"to the core" the others finished, smiling softly at each other.

Mal nodded and looked at you "stay here, its safer in here than walking around with us to the salon okay?" you sighed and flopped back on the couch.

"yeah yeah I get it, don't move" you grumbled, picking at your nails.

"let's do this" Evie laughed, grabbing her jacket and walking out with Mal, the boys running out a moment later.

"I guess I'll just sit here and wait" you muttered, leaning back and staring at the ceiling.

You should have brought a book or something.