Part 10 -complications

=

You sought out harry the next morning, not truly knowing if what you had seen the night before was real.

But just as you excited your room, harry appeared around the corner, his face turning red as he locked eyes with you. "um, lass, I need ta talk teh you?" he nervously asked, you slowly nodded, following him into his room.

"so, last night" you sighed, so it was real, a small smile spread on your lips as harry stumbled over his words "was-did you, okay so-fu*k, are yeh dream girl" he blurted out, covering his mouth in embarrassment a moment later.

You giggled and gently grasped his hand, bringing it down between you "yes I am, and you're dream boy?" you could see the imaginary steam rising from Harry's face.

"i-um- I yep, tha's me!" his voice cracked and he groaned and facepalmed "god sorry" you giggled as harry crouched down and buried his face in his hands.

You kneeled next to him and proceeded to put yourself in his field of vision, laughing as you saw his face.

His eyes were scrunched closed and his face beet red. "harry" you cooed, reaching out and gently grabbing his hands "why are you embarrassed?"

"I don' know" he mumbled, looking at you through his lashes, stopping as his eyes locked with yours. "um"

You just simply stared at each other for a moment before Harry broke eye contact "so how did we meet each other in our dreams" he asked, standing and leaning against his dresser.

"oh um, so I have this....ability? to visit other people's dreams but I can only visit my....true...loves...dreams?" you explained with a wince, not knowing how Harry would react.

He took a moment but....his jaw dropped and he seemed to lose his balance. "we-wa-how-huh?!" his voice cracked.

You let out a laugh and shrugged "its how my parents first...met' per say" you rubbed the back of your neck and sighed "in the most basic way...we're soulmates"

Harry didn't respond, staring at his feet "Harry?" his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he almost hit the ground hard if it wasn't for you diving and catching him. "Harry!!!"

=

"so you're dream girl?"

"hes told you about the dreams?"

"we're the only ones he can safely share them with"

"ah okay"

Harry slowly opened his eyes, seeing two blurry figured standing near him, the teal colored one turning to him and leaning over him and snapping their fingers

"hey-hey! Harry wake up" harry blinked a couple of times and focused, seeing Uma standing over him with (y/n) on her other side. "there you are, you passed out on (y/n) when she told ya about the dream stuff"

Harry groaned and covered his face, feeling heat creep up his cheeks again "do yeh hav'ta tease me abou't tha'?" he grumbled, pouting as Uma chuckled.

"yep, ill leave you two to talk it out" she patted Harry's shoulder and walked out, giving you a look as she did.

"so we're soulmates?" you heard harry ask quietly, you turned to look at him and shrugged.

"that's....yeah basically, that would be why we're able to see each other in that dream" you sighed, walking over and sitting at his feet on the bed.

"so what are we gonna....do about it?" harry asked, tilting his head. You sighed, smiling at him and holding out your hand.

"well, if you would, I would like to try? I've felt a connection with you since we meet, even if it was only a week ago-" harry chuckled and interrupted you.