Part 9 - once upon a dream

=

It had been one long week since cotillion day, one long week for the demands to be met, one long week for the next barge to come in.

And as promised, Uma's crew had first pick.

You stood back with Harry and Uma as the rest of the crew drug through the "organized" shipment of good.

Gil, popped up from the back, a confused look on his face. "hey there's something here with (y/n)s name on it!" Uma glanced at you and motioned him to bring it over. Gil heaved over a large blue suitcase and dropped it at your feet.

You kneeled next to it and opened it, "oh" you gasped, eyes drifting over some new clothes, with a small note on top with Evie's handwriting.

-made you some more clothes to help you fit in and so you don't have to wear the same thing every day! ~Evie-

You lifted out a new jacket, it was dark purple-pink with asymmetrical zippers all over the place and dark blue elbow pads. It hung past your thighs, giving off a "piratey" look.

Uma snorted and poked the sleeve "she really sent you brand new isle style stuff instead of just sending you your clothes?"

"well, I did tell her I liked the style" you chuckled, smiling down the two sets of boots in the side of the suitcase.

"I like em!" Gil chirped.

Over the week you had gotten closer with Uma and her crew, it wasn't hard since you were always somehow able to make people comfortable around you easily.

Bonnie called out your name, you perked up, glancing at the plastic package in her arms "whats this!!?!"

You squinted and finally yelled back "lettuce!"

She made a face and tossed it behind her shoulder, Jonas catching it and sniffing it "sounds gross!"

You snorted and tossed the jacket back into the suitcase, closing it up and locking it.

"Alright! Grab what you need and let's head back!"

=

As Uma described what the isle still needed you wrote down the next demand letter to Ben, you still needed medication for more...intense things like asthma and anemia.

Along with many other things, the first shipment had only sent over food and some of your own things.

Later you joined the crew in the chip shop, watching Uma run around like a headless chicken at all the customers.

With all the new fresh food mostly going to the chip shop, it would be understandable that it would be packed.

You smirked, standing from your table and walking over to Uma "Uma, do you want any help" you whispered, knowing that the other isle residents shouldn't hear you say that.

She turned to you, looking at you up and down. "um....sure? there's a note pad and apron behind the counter?" you nodded and speed walked to the counter, cook raising her brow as you opened the door to the kitchen.
"What ya doin' hun" she asked, flipping some crab cakes.

"helping Uma, shes being drowned out there" you muttered, tossing off your jacket and wrapping the dirty apron around your waist.

"Okay, don't be sweet on any-" you gave a grin, stopping cook in her tracks.

"ohhhoohoh, I've been waiting for this moment since I worked at Tiana's place last summer~" you rubbed your hands together quickly and did a quick body wiggle before grabbing a note pad and pencil and heading out to the floor.

=

You cackled behind the counter as you had finished up with a "Karen" as you liked to call them, her request for a free plate after her potatoes had a hair in it resulted in you just pointing at the sign that hung on the back wall.

-you take it how we make it!-

After she started screaming in your face you just picked up her tray and tossed it on her face, she had run out screaming at that point.

Ohhhh how you wished you could do that back home~ but you, unfortunately, couldn't so you would make up for it here!

The night went on, some more dealing with unruly costumers, and making Uma take small food breaks.

And three hours later it hit midnight, marking the closing of Ursulas chip shop for the night.

And the crew had stayed the entire night, waiting until the shop cleared out and you and Uma were ready to go.

Again you were between Harry and Uma as you walked back to the ship, yes you had gotten closer to the group but they still had trouble trusting brand new people.

"hey (y/n)" Uma muttered, you hummed and glanced at her "thanks" you smiled and bumped her shoulder with yours.

"anytime" you chirped. She gave a shy smile and looked back ahead. It was odd, when you first arrived, the crew had been...less than welcoming, but as the week went on, and they learned that you were willingly staying to be Ransome for them.

They had warmed up quickly and even tried to convince you to get the anchor tattoo symbol of the crew.

You had to decline if only your grandmother not to freak out when you got home.

You sighed, finally making it back to the ship, you nodded to the crew and walked to your sleeping place, looking around for your new room, the upper cabin near Harry and Gil's room.

You found it and stepped inside, humming as you looked around to see your suitcase sitting under your bed. You grabbed your sleeping clothes and got changed, sighing in relief as you flopped onto the bed, you had been on your feet all day and after sleeping in the brig for the last week it was a welcome change.

A thought came to your mind....with you being behind the barrier, would your dream walking work? Would you be able to see dream boy this week?

You sighed and rolled onto your side, closing your eyes and doing your best to fall asleep.

=

Harry sighed, picking at the small white and yellow flower in his hands, waiting for dream girl to arrive.

"holy-" ....he knew that voice....he had heard it almost constantly for the last week. He whipped around, his eyes locking with yours, for once your face not blurred with light, but now clear as day and....now he knew why he was oddly protective of you huh?

"(y/n)" he whispered, shifting on his legs and turning to look at you completely "yer my"

"you're my" you whispered at the same time, eyes drifting down to his lips for a split second

"dream girl/boy?"

The world around him melted away, Harry snapped awake, quickly sitting up in his bed and looking around wildly. "(y/n) is dream girl" he muttered, running his hands through his hair. "holy sh*t" he laughed.

He flopped back onto his bed sighing "I'll have teh talk to her tomorrow" he whispered to himself, a small smile on his face.

Finally the odd feeling he got when he saw (y/n) made sense.

=

Your eyes snapped open, jerking backward into the wall, a heavy blush overtaking your face "H-Harry is....dream boy?" you whispered, your mother's talk of true love echoing in your mind.

That meant...Harry was your true love like your father was your mothers.

God your grandmother was going to be SO pissed when you brought Harry over for dinner.

–end of part 9–

Im sorry its so short but I couldn't think of anything more for this part!!!