Keep Holding On

Quinn's POV

I was terrified that they would judge me, I stood up in front of the class... my friends ... and started telling my story. I looked over to find Sebastian, when I did he was lost on his thoughts. First the strange wince and now this, something seems off. He looked over to me and gave me the comfort I was looking for. So I looked at the New Directions which were looking at me expectantly, waiting to understand how the president of the celibate club, perfect grades, captain of the Cheerios and perfect daughter ended up knocked up.

I began by saying "It all started at the party we had during summer vacations..." I started having the flashbacks of the party, Finn's house... no parents... a lot of alcohol. "two hours into the party I was already a little wasted... then Puck (who was my crush since my freshman year) started talking to me, we dance and then we decided to go inside the house" I could feel how the anger and the deception started to bring some more tears to my face, Sebastian coud see that too and mouthed to me "take as much time as you need". I had to pause to take a break, this hormones are the worst, I've been crying non-stop every night since I found out and I am more emotional now.

After a minute I decided to continue "we entered to an empty room and started making out, he threw me into bed and then I stopped him, I told him we couldn't and after some talking he convince me to do it. He didn't force me to do anything, it was the alcohol on me that made me decide that was the right move, when I asked about protection he told me not to worry, to trust him, guess that was a mistake huh?" I stopped again, to breath and to let everyone process the whole series of events that I had just told them. Sebatian asked me to got closer to him, so I did. He asked me if I was okay, obviously I wasn't okay but I wasn't as bad as other days so I told him I was.

I procced to tell them that two weeks before school started I started feeling sick, I decided to take a pregnancy test, two lines showed up and that is how I found out. I had a lot of mixed emotions, partly from the situation and partly from the hormones. I felt like a weight jusst got off my shoulders, now my friends knew, on the other hand I felt scared because they knew and could used it to bully me but I also knew that most of them were going to support me, even if it takes them some time to proces this news. And Puckerman, he says he is going to support me, that he'll get a job and pay for our (the baby and my) medical bills, but I don't know how much of that is going to really happen. And also I was worried about Sebatian, I mean I know he is worried about me, not only because of the baby but because of what they could do to me now that they know but there is also something else, something that he is trying to hide but I can't really put my finger on it. OMG I'm staring to sound like a mom.

Sebastian POV

After Quinn finished telling her story there was a moment of silence, they were trying to process all that she had just said, the first one to talk was Finn and he said "look Quinn, I can only imagine how hard this must be for you, and for the way that Sebastian is acting towards you I'm guessing he knows (I nodded) and supports you. I am glad that at least you weren't alone the whole time, and now that we know I think I can talk by everyone when I say that I will support you in every decision and step of the way and that I'm here for you for whatever you need" after Finn finished the whole group stood up and group hug.

It was a beatiful scene to watch, I could see how relief Quinn was feeling and that made me smile, she came to me and took my hand and brought me to were the group was, some of them weren't that happy but the others recived me with a warm embrace. For the first time in a while I felt like I could really have a safe place. After this we convince Mr. Shue to distract Quinn while we preapered a surprise for her, of course it was a song, we decided that Finn and Rachel should be the main voices and we prepared an easy choreography. Then Mr.Shue brought Quinn to the auditorium and we started singing "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavinge...

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No, I won't give in

Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
There's no other way when it comes to the true
So keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late
This could all disappear

Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
(Yeah, yeah)

Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
There's no other way when it comes to the true
So keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through

Hear me when I say,
When I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change
Nothing's gonna change,
Destiny
Whatever is meant to be
We'll work out perfectly
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh-ah)

(La ra ra ra ra)
Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say (nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do (nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the true
So keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through

(ah ah ah)
(Keep holding on)
(ah ah ah)
(Keep holding on)

There's nothing you can say (nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do (nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the true
So keep holding on (keep holding on)
Cause you know we'll make it through,
We'll make it through

She started crying and thanking us, she stood up and hug us one by one. When it was my turn to recieve a hug,  she did it, again touching one of my bruises, this time I just hold my breath. Then she lets go of me and asked  if I wanted to get coffee or something to drink after practise. I agreed. I knew her intentions, but I also knew how to lie about it, I've had practice. Although in the past I have never met someone that made me feel so safe, that I mattered that much to them, this time was different 'cause this time it was going to hurt even more to lie. Plus if I said no that would've been more suspicious

 As soon as we leave the choir room we were slushied, yep today there was football practice, so they could slushied us after school. Quinn and I just looked at each other and went to the restroom, we tryed to clean as much slushie from ourselfs as posible. Once we finished we head out and went to the Lima Bean, I order a coffee and Quinn a hot chocolate since pregnant ladies can't drink caffeine. We talked about her expeirience opening up and about our day until the topic I was trying to avoid reach the surface.

Pd: Is Sebastian gonna let the safety he feels with Quinn win and tell her the truth? Is he gonna lie? If he is then is Quinn gonna believe him? What is Quinn gonna do with that uneasiness that she is feeling about Sebastian? Are things gonna get worst for him?