Chapter 1

So Libia and I are now packing my things at three in the morning because I have to start taking my stuff over in about 5 hours. My father is on a different continent, so he didn't tell me until about an hour ago.
"Are you sure you'll be okay? I heard that he is back in town." I say, giving Libia a concerned look. 'He' refers to Haito, who raped her and is the father of her children. He is also a drug dealer and wanted by the government. For the better health of the family, he does not know of his children's existence, nor has he been turned in due to his connections and ability to have people killed/tortured no matter where he is.
"I'll be fine, but you'll still watch the girls when I work nights, right?" She asked. "Of course, they're my kids, too." I say and she smiles before glomping me in a hug.
"I don't know how well I'm going to be able to handle not being able to walk around with little to no clothing on," I say and she grins. "You could always befriend them and tell them about it?" She says suggestively. "I think you've lost your mind. I don't want them to show sympathy and treat me like I need help. And that's if they don't put me in a home." I say and she sighs.
"I guess not everyone is as understanding as I am. You better talk to me if you do it again." She says warningly/ motherly, referring to my self harm in the past. I've been clean for about a year now, but she is constantly checking me.
"You should go to bed, I can get the rest." I say and she nods, hugging me before going to her room. I may be 17 and her 20, but she is like a mother to me, but sometimes we're sisters, or an old married couple. I guess that happens when you live together for 5 years.

Well, you know when people say 'sleep is for the weak' well, it's actually the most accurate thing if you read it right. Either, 'you are weak if you sleep' or 'if you're weak, you need sleep.' .
That second one applies to Willow because come 7:30 a.m., Willow was still awake, drinking tea and reading yet another book.
"Still didn't sleep?" Libia asks, walking out of her room while holding Samantha.
"My nerves are jumpier than usual, you really think I stood a chance?" Willow says, sipping her tea and walking towards Taylors room.
"Kid, you going to get up and say bye before I leave?" She says and the toddler jumps up, running to the teen and glomping her leg. Which is astounding since her eyes were still closed and she was still slightly snoring. "Wake up, Chick, I want a real hug." Willow says jokingly, knowing she isn't going to wake up all the way for a few more hours.
"You taking the truck?" Libia asks, "Yeah, I'll be back later to trade it out for my motorcycle. See you at 5?" Willow questions.  "Okay, and don't forget tell people to fuck off if they judge your amazing features." She says, referring to the teens  long blue hair, piercings, and tattoos.
"And here are your glasses. Bye, love!" She says after hugging Willow and placing the black frame glasses on my big, orange eyes, causing me to look like my nerdy self. "Ok-" Willow starts but get cut off by a knock on the door.
"Who in the hell would come here this early?" She says to nobody in particular while walking to awnser the door, holding a pocket knife behind her back. There is no telling who is behind the knock on the door when you live in a shitty neighborhood and have a mafia leader on your tail.
"Who is it?" Willow calls through the door. "I was sent here to pick up a ‘Willow Hale’s stuff and deliver it to the Asahina residence." A male calls back through the door. "Okaaaaaaay, it's only a few boxes, but this means I get to ride my motorcycle over there!" She squeals and gives a little jump for joy. Quickly opening the door, she points to the boxes. "Thank you ma'am." He says with a head nod and grabs two of the three boxes. "Bye! See you at five!" Willow says, knowing Libia would hear it, grabbing the last box, her bag, keys, and walking out the door.