Chapter 13

During sushi, Willow noticed the group staring very awkwardly at she and Jimin and eventually she set her food down, “What? Why the staring?” She asks and Jimin hums against her neck while Seokjin also sets his food down. “You do realise that  Jimin plans to feed on you, right?” He asks and Willows brow furrows.

“Yes, I told him he could after dinner,” She states and the group shakes their heads, “You agreed to a little more than you thought,” Jungkook chuckles and Willow groans, “What’s that supposed to mean?” She asks and when she tries to lean forward to grab more food, she ends up yelping in surprise as her mate pulls her back and latches onto her neck with strong suckles.

“He’ll continue to need it at least once a week, will be horny whenever he smells or tastes your blood, and this will be him marking you as well. So until you two have sex, you can’t be around human males,”

With that, teeth sink into Willow's neck over the sensitive skin of the large hickey. The rest of the group hold back their laughs, Hoseok clearing his throat before speaking, “I think we’ll all switch rooms for the night so you two can stay in here,” He says and the six grab the food and rush out to leave the two alone.

“You won’t drain me, right?” Willow giggles when Jimin releases her neck and carries her over to the bed. “Nope, but hit me if you aren’t okay with something,” He responds, eyes glowing red while Willow stares at his fangs, still a little pink from the blood he just got.

“You know I will,”

“Breakfast!” 

Jimin was quick to wake up at the sound of his band leader’s voice, his instant instinct to roll on top of Willow and glare at the doorway. “Guys, it’s noon and you aren’t up yet?” Seokjin scolds and Willow grumbles, “You’re the ones choosing to have breakfast at noon,”

“Jimin, let her up,” Yoongi scolds and Jimin glares harder, but rolls off while Willow sits up with the comforter wrapped around her chest, curls fluffed up enough to add a few inches to her height. “Smoothie for the low iron person,” Taehyung grins, plopping on the bed beside the yawning female and holding out the green drink to her.

“No offense, but that looks poisonous,” She states and Taehyung pouts, shoving it towards her until she snatches it and sips. “Tastes like you could have poisoned it,” She says, but continues to drink it while squinting around the room. “So you let him go all the way?” Namjoon smirks, screeching when Seokjin slaps him.

“Yup and I’m pretty sure he bites a lot, even for a vampire,” Willow grumbles, moving the blanket to show tiny double punctures all over her chest, shoulders, and neck. Jimin blushed a bright red and slipped on some boxers under the blanket that Jungkook had tossed him. “Don’t tell me he bit-” Seokjin begins, but stops as soon as Willow has her glasses on and makes eye contact.

“He did. He bit everywhere,” The emphasis had all of the males wincing, except the perpetrator who was still reminiscing in the mix of… flavours. “Well, your brothers kept calling and one of them said he was going to call the police if we didn’t put you on the phone when he calls in about two minutes,” Namjoon says, uncomfortable with the conversation and not wanting to have to deal with the police.

Willow simply rolls her eyes and grabs her phone, calling Louis, “Hey, lil’ sis,” He giggles through the phone and WIllow sighs, “Hey, Louis. Do you know that one of your elders is threatening to call the cops?” She asks and the boy gasps mockingly. “Are you sure it was one of MY brothers? I just can’t see them ever doing something so rash!” He dramatizes and bursts out laughing. 

Once he calms down, he goes back to the phone, “Yeah, Ukyo, Masaomi, and Kaname are losing it, can I go down there and put you on speaker?” He asks and Willow says yes, putting her phone on speaker as well. After a few moments, three gasps of relief sound through the phone.

Before they can speak, Willow starts, “What the hell were you planning to tell the cops? I’m here on my own terms,” She growls and you can hear the tension. “For dumping animals,” Kaname attempts and Willow chuckles, “All of them are at my apartment,” She says and the band holds back their laughter when Kaname whines through the phone, someone had obviously slapped him.

“Can you please come back so we can talk about this? You’ve barely been with us two weeks and you’re planning to leave with your boyfriend in five,” Masaomi says and then Ukyo decides to open his damn mouth, “And I looked over your files, you aren’t fully emancipated until you have a property in your name. Meaning we are your guardians with your fathers permission and can have your boyfriend arrested,”

BTS stares in shock while Willow looks completely unfazed. “And as a Lawyer that has not been appointed in my case or my guardian legally, you can be arrested for invasion of privacy as well as instantly have your license revoked?” She responds and Ukyos intake of breath is heard through the speaker. “And I am fully emancipated, you’re just looking in the wrong files. Once they accepted the emancipation, they opened a new file for my adult things, which is where you’ll find me as a co-owner of an ice cream shop, apartment, and even a little country house Ibaraki that is rented out to the people who farm the thirty surrounding acres that I also own,”

The band is staring in awe at the young teen who grins mischievously. “So, I’ll be by tonight to grab the stuff I want to keep. I’ll be bringing the horde and the band just to make sure you don’t… try my patience at anything. I’m a smart person and I won’t let some idiots like you get close enough to destroy what I built for myself. Ever realised you’re all single because of your controlling issues?”

With that, Willow hangs up, tosses the phone, and steals the hashbrowns that Seokjin was frozen with in his hand. “You have that much money?” Taehyung whispers and Willow shrugs, “My father sent money to pay for the apartment and food, but Libia paid for half and all of the food. I get 45% profit from Fangs icecream shop since I made the recipes, and then I bought the farm house and it’s land which brings me money. Then the vet job makes me above average a year. This past year I brought in about $250,000. I’m not famous, but now people can’t call me a gold digger when we post our relationship,”