Chapter 8

"Will you reconsider the pap smear?" Masaomi asks, a nurse standing beside him.
"Nope, you got blood, you can test that for diseases. You got pee, test that for diseases. I know what I am allergic to, my mental health does not need examination until proven to be a problem," I say and he sighs, burying his head in his hands. "Fine. But at least tell me what you are allergic to." Masa groans, pulling out a pen and a clipboard.
"Okay. Blueberries, mushrooms, kiwi, chestnuts, fig, bell peppers, peaches, almost any antibiotic, tomatoes, raw potato, banana, avocado, carrots, and I have asthma, am anemic, and have Ehler-Danlos Syndrome." I say and he drops his pen and throws the clipboard to the nurse who walks out with wide eyes.
"Alright. Kaname is outside with the girls and animals. While you go to your lesson, I'll call Ukyo and let him know why you won't eat half the food he makes. See you tonight." He says, hugging me and placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Bye, bro. Hopefully, the explaination of my diet helps you understand my low weight," I say and jog outside to the car. "Sup, Kaname." I say, sliding into the front seat and buckling. "Did you find more energy drinks?" He asks frustratedly, driving to midtown.
"No, but I did find gummies and soda. And maybe a coffee machine, but that's not important." I say waving off his shock.
"Taylor, how many months have 28 days?" I ask. I ask her questions in the car a lot to help with brain development. "12?" She responds. "Correct. How do you spell 'September 11th, 2017' in five letters?" I question and Kaname gives me the most incredulous look.
"How the hell can she answer that!? She is three and that question doesn't even have an answer other than, 'unsolvable'!" Kaname exclaims and I smirk.
"Taylor, can you answer this one?" I ask and she shakes her head. "That's okay, it may be a little too complicated, but the answer is 'today'." I say and Kaname's eyes widen as he stops at the dance studio.
"You'll get used to the fact that I am smarter than you.... eventually. We will be done at about 1. See you then."I say and hop out of the car, grabbing Sally while everyone else hops out and Taylor says,
"Bye, pervy monk."
"Glitter, who are they here for?" Taylor questions, pointing at a group of paparazzi.
"No telling. Now let's go in."

"Where is everyone else?" I question Fangs sister, Maxine, as lunch time starts. She is the only one that is here. "The Cordens moved out and the Garters and Nixes are on the run. Someone sent bounty hunters." She says and I nod.
"I'll call and cancel the food and just take you with me for a while. How did your brother's date go?" I ask the 12 year old. "Considering I slept at the shop because they were so loud, I think it went well." She says and I give a small victory dance.
"Wait, where is Peach?" I question, looking around. "Peach!"
I instantly look at the open door to see Namjoon holding Peach before she flies out of the doorway. "NAMJOON! PEACH IS A KITTEN! NOT A FRUIT OR MOUSE, YOU BASTARD!" I scream, chasing after him.
"Is she talking to me?" Someone says.
"Whoever got offended, I'm talking to my damn bird!" I call before jumping, grabbing Namjoon in the process and landing with a somersault that ends with my head on the floor and back against a wall.
"Are you alright?" I hear a very familiar voice say in Japanese. I look up to see the leader of BTS and inspiration for the naming of my bird.
"Oh. My. Jinxx." I mumble in English before jumping up.
"You speak English?" Namjoon asks.
"I speak many languages." I grumble in Korean with a tired sigh, shocking the six members behind him.
"Hi, I'm Willow Hale. If you ever need anything, just ask a store for my number. But I currently have-" I start, keeping my eyes on the short, buff male in the back, but am cut off by a loud crash from the studio I left two dogs, a toddler, an infant, and a twelve year old with schizophrenia.
"Shit!" I say and run to the room to see a broken mirror, the dogs guarding Sally, Taylor dancing without music, and Maxine having a breakdown. I run to the sound system and turn on my playlist, instantly calming down Maxine who gets up to join Taylor in the dance to 'Save Me' by-ironically-BTS.
I set Peach in the car-seat with Sally and put Namjoon on Bruces head. "You haven't taught us this verse, Glitter," Maxine says as Rapmonster starts his lines. "Umm, okay." I mutter and get in front of them and start showing them the steps that they quickly pick up.
When we finish, I slowly lie on the floor. "You're getting gray hairs," Maxine says, yanking a hair from my head. "More proof that I work too much! I feel like I wouldn't be having so many issues today if it weren't for everyone not coming. It's been a couple of months since I was missing someone." I say and she nods, grabbing a water bottle.
"Oh, and clean up the damn mirror. I'm calling your brother so he can get me the window guy's number again," I say and start pulling out my phone."How many of our dances do you know?" Namjoon asks, walking into the studio with the rest of the group.
"Yes," I say in Korean and he nods, understanding that I know all of them and that means I made my life very complicated by learning them all. "Sparkles, who are they?" Maxine questions.
"You know all of those songs we dance you to? These are the guys who sing them. Meet BTS," I say and her jaw drops before she faints and I catch her before lying her on the ground. "PRINCESS!" Taylor screams in Korean while attaching to Jins legs.
"Now, I know he is your favourite, but did you have to wake up your sister?" I say, picking up the crying child. "Princess," Taylor states with a pout, not releasing her grip. "Ask first. Your mother and I taught you better. Famous people are still people," I mutter and she nods, looking up at Jin who was still staring at her.
"Please hug?" She questions with her small knowledge of the Korean language. Jin grins and picks her up, hugging her. "Baby?" Taehyung says with a hopeful grin. "She'll probably scream, but sure," I say and hand Sally to him. She starts a little bit of fussing, but calms down and falls asleep.
My eyes widen as I look up to make eye contact with the smiling alien. "Namjoon, Jin, I would like to request half custody of one of your son's," I state in Korean and they both blush. "I knew you two were gay for each other." I mumble and Jungkook and J-Hope look at me with pure happiness.
"YOU UNDERSTAND!" They scream and tackle me in a hug, almost knocking me down. "I do and have ever since your first debut. Now, are you joining us for lunch, or are you busy?" I question as PD-Nim walks in.
"Not going to question this. But the place is surrounded and I can't speak Japanese to call the police for an escort," He says. "It wouldn't help if you did. This studio is in the middle of gang territory. You're on my terf." I state with a smirk before pulling out my phone and dialling. On the third ring, I am answered with,
"What's the sitch?"
"Hey, Micha. I'm at the studio with BTS and we have a fan situation," I say and I can hear the smirk in her voice. "So, how's your bias?" She questions. "Looks intruiging and seems to recognise me, but haven't talked yet. Now, I have them, the manger, Maxine, Taylor, and the unit." I say. Micha was the intellegance of the gang, so they were the one to find out that I had a childhood bondmate. Micha, Fang, and Libia are the only ones that know about the bondmate and it is doubtful the rest of BTS know that I am of the supernatural community as well.
"Okay, we'll be there in a few. Hold tight," She says and hangs up. "On their way, anywhere in particular you need to go?" I question and PD-Nim sighs.
"Our hotel rooms won't be ready until eight, but I have a meeting," He mumbles. "I guess you could come to my house then." I suggest and they all smile, giving confirming nods to each other.
"Let me just call Kaname and Libia." I mumble and dial Kaname first.
"Hello?" He answers.
"Hey, practice ended early, so I'm catching a ride with some friends and also bringing eight more people for dinner, so please let Ukyo know that I am going to be cooking dinner." I say and hear a deep sigh.
"Alright, but can I talk to their parents?" He questions and I chuckle. "Their manager doesn't speak Japanese and neither do they." I say even though I know a few of them do.
"Fine. But you are translating conversations for us when they are here because I am almost a hundred percent sure they are all male." He growls before hanging up I just nod and dial Libia.
"Jerk?" She answers.
"Hey, Bitch. When are you getting the girls?" I ask.
"I'm trying not to get killed while walking into the dance studio." She says before there is a stomping, a scream, and the door opens.
"Hey, how ya doin- How the hell do you have BTS in a room with yo- we keep him?" She says, her ADHD attacking as she sees V holding Sally. "I already claimed half custody," I say and she nods while staring at Taylor playing with Jin. "Do my kids realise I'm here?" She asks, all the males just staring in confusion.
"Bitch," I say and Taylor spins around and runs to her mom while Sally starts gurgling. "Now they do. Are you working tonight?" I question and she shakes her head. "Alright, see you tomorrow, and I'll keep the animals." I say and she nods.
"Taehyung, Sally needs to go back with her mother," I say so he will understand. He frowns, but hands Libia her child. "She was cute," He whines. "Here, have a fury one." I say and hand him Peach, which earns a squeal.
That's when Libia leaves and my phone buzzes.
"Alright, boys, let's go."