Chapter 2

"Who's that, Masa-chan?" A little boy says to an older male while pointing at Willow as she pulls into the Asahina driveway. "I'm not sur-that might be Willow!" The older one says, grinning ear to ear.
"’Tis me! Now, I don't know your names due to the fact that I didn't know about any of this until a few hours ago. . . So nice to meet you!" She says, sticking out her hand which is taken by the older one, who kisses it, making the teen internally cringe and gag. She only has eyes for her old friend from dance and this male is her soon to be step-brother.
"I am Masaomi, the oldest, and this-" he then gestures to the tiny child, "Is Wataru, the youngest," He says and Willow pulls off her helmet, releasing her waist length blue curls. "You're really pretty." Wataru says in awe, getting closer to Willow and grabbing onto her jacket.
"Why thank you! You're quite handsome yourself, are you a prince?" She says and bows the best she can from atop her motorcycle. "No!" He giggles out and Willow looks up at Masaomi, "Where should I park this?”
"Ooo! I can show her! Can I show her, please!" Wataru asks excitedly while jumping and pulling on his brothers sleeve. "Is that okay with Willow?" He asks Wataru while looking up at Willow. "Sissy, can I please!?" He asks, giving me the puppy eyes. "Sure, just let me grab you a helmet." She says, reaching behind herself to open the travel case, pulling out Taylor's helmet and examining it.
"This should fit, hope you don't mind roses," Willow shrugs and hands it to him, watching as he squeals and slides it over his head before pulling him up and setting him on the seat right in front of her. "Please be careful, you can drive this, right?" Masaomi says worriedly
"Well, I just got it yesterday and managed to wreck it this morning, but I swear it's safe," She says sarcastically before putting an arm around Wataru's waist. "Just point in the directions."

"That was so much fun!" Wataru squeals as he is removed from the bike. "Glad you thought so. Now, where am I needed?" She asks him. "Probably the living room. If nobody is there, I'll take you to your room!" He says excitedly and starts dragging her by my arm.
"Do you like movies?" He asks me as we walk through a garden that Willow will likely spend most of her time at the house in. "A few, not many that you would have watched....... Or I hope you haven't watched them." Willow mumbles, hoping that this small child has never seen Burlesque, Deadpool, or Rocky Horror Show. That will result in a slap to whoever allowed him to do so. "I really like Big Hero 6, it's my favourite!" He says, squealing slightly. Well, my new little brother is amazing. "I definitely love that one, what about Shrek?"I ask once he pulls me through the front door.
"Ukyo said that it's a dirty movie and inappropriate for my brain," Wataru pouted. "I'll just have to discuss that with him,"I say and he grins. "This is the living room, but nobody is here so I'll just take you to your room." He says and starts dragging me up the stairs.
"Okay, so what are your brother's like?" I ask and he gives me a look. "There are too many to remember," He pouts and pulls me up to a room. "Here you go!" He says happily and pushes me in.
"Well, this is going to have to change," I say to myself once I see the bright pink walls.
"What's gonna have to change?" Wataru asks, "The pink walls. I prefer things multi-coloured and a lot of pink is too much," I reply and he once again, gives me the face.
"Are you sure you're a girl?" He asks, "I'm pretty sure, why?" I say, trying to hold in my chuckles. "Girls are supposed to like pink while guys like blue." He says and puffs out his chest. "Who told you that?" I ask, holding back my anger.
"My teacher........." He draws out. "I'm taking you to school on Monday then," I say and he runs out of the room screaming about how happy he is and how he is "going to show off his amazing princess." Well, I guess I have at least one of them enjoying my company.
Now, time to find some pai-my boxes. Those have paint in them. Gotta find my boxes.