Chapter 12

The friends of the newly weds were the only ones that stayed for the party. The brothers, sister, and Jimin just went back to the house and flopped on the couch together. “I didn’t know you were tatted,” Ukyo says, sipping his beer. Wataru was in bed and Fuuto was complaining about all of the adults getting to drink. He and Willow being the only ones not.

“I didn’t know your mom hated other girls,” Willow snarks and the brothers can’t argue, Jimin rubbing her still exposed thigh, “She was threatened by your beauty,” He hums in korean, kissing her cheek as she rolls her eyes. “What did he say? Did he insult our mom?” Kaname growls and Willow jumps up, her heels having been abandoned in the car, “Your mother just so happens to be the one that degraded me and insulted me. Made fun of my mental illness and then proceeded to tell me I was an embarrassment and the only way to not show myself as one, was to dress in something that made me feel unsafe. And no, he didn’t insult her, he said she felt threatened by me,” 

Willow stalks upstairs and to her room, sitting up when Jimin walks in, closing the door behind him. “You want to go stay at the hotel tonight?” He suggests, pulling a set of comfier clothes from her dresser consisting of cotton shorts and a soft sweater. “Manager won’t mind? What if the fans or paparazzi see me?”  

Jimin frowns and pulls his mate to his chest, “Manager knows you’re my mate. We plan to release that you and I have been dating for a few years next month, so if pictures surface, it’s okay,” He coos, petting her hair until she pulls herself away. “Yes please,” She whispers and Jimin nods, “Then change into comfy clothes, I’m going to grab your tooth brush and skincare,” He says, stepping out of the room with her cosmetics bag.

When he returned, he ended up snickering at his mates attempt at deconstructing the bun on her head. “I don’t do hair stuff, curls don’t let me,” She pouts and Jimin rolls his eyes, “That’s because curls are beautiful and need nothing. These things look like little knives,” He mutters, pulling out way too many bobby pins. 

Eventually the curls are back to their full glory and the couple is smiling at each other. “You pack some clothes for tomorrow and I’ll call the boys to see if we need to pick up dinner them, too. Can I drive your bike?” Jimin says and Willow purses her lips in thought.

“Maybe tomorrow after a few lessons,” She says and he grins, happy to have gotten closer since just days ago she was worried about him dying before his concert despite vampire healing and crap.

“Would that be before or after I get something to drink?” He asks and Willows eyes pop. “Are you suggesting what I think you are?” She asks and he pouts. “I need to because my instincts know exactly where you are, I can’t drink from other people or animals,” Jimin says and Willow sighs, “While this sounds like a guy trying to tell me he can die from blue balls, I know you’re telling the truth. So I guess after I eat dinner,”

Jimin does a little happy dance before grabbing his mates bag and her hand, both walking down the stairs. But as they almost reach the door, the brothers pop up. “Where you going?” Kaname asks with an aggressive stance aimed at Jimin. “To get dinner and hang out at the hotel,” Willow says and Ukyo sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Just because you are mad, doesn’t mean you get to leave,” Natsume says and Willow chuckles, “Small problem with what you’ve just said. I live here as a courtesy, maybe have some family by law, but I don’t have to stay here if I don’t want to,” Willow chuckles and Azusa shakes his head, “You’re under age and your father left you in our care,”

“Correct, Azusa, but can anyone here tell me why none of you are labled legally as a guardian?” Willow asks mockingly, and when everyone looks to Ukyo, the one who could, but doesn’t have an answer, Willow giggles, “That’s right, you can’t be! A small problem with being abandoned at a young age and then when I called my father for help-was called an attention whore- I was given a lot of inspiration not to be forced to need someone else. I emancipated myself at thirteen and before that, Fang forged a lot of signature to place me under someone elses care, just so I could get into a hospital room when I was nine without my fathers insurance being rang about his hated child having a miscarrage because of some drunk guy that broke into her house,”

The brothers all stand frozen as Jimin pulls his mate into his arms, holding her tightly until the quick patter of feet reveal Wataru running towards them, him instantly latching onto her legs. “It’s okay, sissy. I love you,” He mumbles into her hips and she grins, picking him up and kissing his forehead, “I love you too, bubs. But I need to go so my brain and heart can be super healthy! And remember that if you want to call me, just use Louis’ or Hikarus phone,”

“Okay sissy, bye,” Wataru mumbles as he is set down and Willow bares her farewell to him before going outside and leaving for the hotel with Jimin, picking up sushi on the way. But Wataru was none too kind to his brother, “You made sissy sad! Mommy is never here and she was mean to sissy, but you chose mommy!” Wataru then runs away upstairs, crying his eyes out.

“We fucked up,”