Epilogue

BTS went to Willows apartment that day and met Willows real family, leaving with hugs and smiles. They picked up Willows belongings and left on good terms with the Asahina brothers, Hikaru and Louis promising to visit with Wataru as often as possible when she left for Korea.

And they did, though it wasn’t until the wedding nearly a year later. Wataru bore the rings, Samantha and Taylor were the flower girls, and Hikaru and Libia were the bridesmaids. Jimin had all of his band and brother as his best men and by the next month, Willow was announced pregnant and stayed at the BTS home while the boys toured. It was twins, so as most do, they came early.

Only by a week, but it was the same week that every single Asahina had come down to see her. It was actually them surprising her when she opened the door that her water broke, so that was definitely a panic, but Masaomi, Hikaru, and Libia ended up helping her deliver the twins in her bedroom-which she had planned for anyway, hoping Jimin and Seokjin would be there, but they were hours away and not answering their phones because of a tv show.

Though, they did leave in the middle of the interview because Ukyo was just so good with his words, that he got into contact with the camera guy and made a few threats until he told the boys. On live television.

Jimin and Seokjin made it to the bedroom just as Masaomi was cleaning up the bedding while Hikaru and Libia helped Willow bathe herself and the twins in the bathroom. There was some blurring to be done, but Seokjin got to post the picture of Jimin and Willow in the tub, bathing their twin girls. Which enraged the brothers and bandmates since the world saw the twins before they did.

Libia of course glared at them to shut up, but was calmed down by her boyfriend. See, when Willow left, Libia’s paranoid ass didn’t know where to find a babysitter, so she showed up at the Asahina house with a diaper bag one day and smiled at the men who answered the door. She told them to watch them and over time, it became normal and though most of them flirted with her, she only flirted back with Natsume. The two ended up engaged during a staged bouquet toss at Willows wedding.

Everyone was on good terms with all hidden attributes… hidden. They left the past behind and continued on through the present, though, sometimes tensely. 

Tense Present