Chapter 5

So, I got a woman arrested, got a kitten, preformed a C-section on a Chihuahua, removed a cist from a possums anal gland, removed a corn cob from a labs stomach, and even got called to a farm to preform a check up on a lethargic horse. She was pregnant, so guess who is now their official vet.
"Jules, where is the kitten? I've got to go get my brother from school." I say, grabbing his arm as he tries to walk past me. "In the back with your bird," He says and I nod, walking through the doors of the back room. "Namjoon." I growl and follow the 'yes' that responded.
Once I arrive to the pin that holds my new kitten, I can't help but smile. Namjoon is in the pin with his wings wrapped around her, probably for comfort. "You need to stop sneaking out, you're going to get me in trouble one day. Now let's go pick up Wataru and have a talk with his teacher." I say and Namjoon flies to my shoulder while I pick up the small, calico kitten.
"What should I name her?" I ask. "BAEPSAE,"
"I knew I shouldn't have let you listen to BTS." I sigh and examine her light colours.
"How about Peach?" I question. "Yes," Namjoon says as the kitten opens her eyes to reveal peach coloured iris's. "Peach it is. Now let's go," I say, grabbing a bottle of goat milk and an eye dropper before grabbing a pet carrier/handbag that I place Peach in."See ya, Namjoon." I say and hop on my motorcycle, zooming off to the elementary school.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Wataru Asahina. I would also like to speak to his teacher," I say to the front desk lady. She looks at me with no emotion before grabbing a map of the school, circling a room, and handing it to me.
Well, okay.
I walk to the room she had circled and knock before sliding the door open. "Hello, are you here for someone?" The male teacher asks. "Yes, but I would like to have a conversation with you, first." I say and the sound of my voice causes Wataru to jump up and run to me, hugging my legs despite his and his classes wide eyes from my bloody scrubs.
"Hey, I'm going to talk to your teacher, then we will get ice cream," I say and he walks back to his seat with sparkling eyes. I step out of the room with the teacher behind me. "So, what is your relationship to Wataru?" He asks.
"I'm his sister. Now, I hear that you told him he can't like certain colours because he is a boy. Is this correct?" I say and the man nods. "Well, he has naturally pink hair and if I find out that he is self conscious about it, I will hold you responsible. And you really don't want to deal with me in a bad mood. So keep your ignorant opinions to yourself, kapish?" I say and he nods slowly.
"Good, now is he finished with his work?" I ask and he nods again. "Then I will be taking him with me." I say and slide the door back open.
"Wataru, you ready?" I ask and he runs to me. "My friends want to know if you're a nurse," He says. "For animals, I'm a novice vet. That means I didn't go to school for it, but I am still capable of doing whatever a graduate is." I say and the class gives a chorus of 'wows' while Wataru smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room.
"Bye, everyone, behave!" I say, ending with looking at the teacher who gulps and nods. "Sissy, you have blood on your shirt and why is your purse meowing?"