Chapter 9

Once we had gotten into the van, I just gave instructions of how to get to the Asahina residence after dropping Max off at her brothers. So here I am, sitting in my living room with BTS and all but three of my brothers. "So, lil sis, want to explain how and why you came home with 7 boys?" Kaname asks.
"They needed some help escaping fangirls and I was available,” I state calmly, knowing they have all had their fair share of running from fangirls. "Are all of them your brothers?" Taehyung questions. "There are three missing, but yes." I say and he nods nervously.
"I knew it. You are a slut!" Fuuto exclaims in English. "Hey! Am not! I've never even been on a date before. And just because you've never heard me speak it, doesn't mean I don't!" I growl with a pout.
"What did he say?" Ukyo questions. "Nothing good. Any dinner requests?" I respond, stating the question in Korean as well. "Egg rolls?" Jin suggests. I slowly nod my head in agreement.
"What kind?" I ask and he is quick to say pork. "To the store!" I exclaim, running to my room to grab my wallet and my double leg leash for Bruce and Cash.
"What about them? We can't communicate," Kaname says. "Then they can come with me~" I say and he gives me a very protective look. "You have a crush on one of the straight ones." He States and I nod. "You have no fricken idea." I mumble thinking back to my first kiss seven years ago with certain short pinkied man who just so happens to be a vampire human hybrid that I soul bonded with because of my diluted fae ancestry.

Not complicated at all.
"You guys get to go to the store with me. I am going to need help carrying the bags and you probably want to get snacks for your hotel room," I say and they all grin. "Can we film?" Jungkook asks.  "Sure, be sure to mention that I am a high member of a gang to ward off the sasaengs." I say and he quickly nods before pulling out a GoPro.
"Don't die or do anything I wouldn't~" Kaname calls. "Sorry, but I was thinking about introducing them to drugs and then letting them drive me on my motorcycle." I say seriously before leaving so I wouldn't hear their loud protests.
"I guess you're the trouble maker?" Jin questions.
"Yeah, but I just moved in a few days ago due to the fact that my father is getting married to their mother in two days. So they're still figuring out my antics and probably wondering if it is a girl thing." I state and ignore the surprised looks.
"Introduce yourself!" Jungkook says excitedly while Jimin stares determindly at me. I pretend to ignore it while Seokjin and Namjoon send warning looks to my mate.
"My name is Willow Hale and I am your tour guide for Japan and America if ever needed. Which store did you guys want to go in first?" I question and only get shrugs in response. "Fine. We're going to get ice cream first." I state, making my way towards Fangs.

"Do you go to school with any Army's?" Taehyung asks as we walk in.
"I'm not sure. I don't really stay in class enough to figure out. Granted, if I choose to go to college, I'll have no choice but to go to class, so I will let you know then." I say right before Fang comes out with no shirt on and his dreads going in all directions.
"Nice work attire. I brought friends," I say and his eyes widen. "You need to call for these things," He mutters with a yawn.
"I need to call for nothing and you should have told me to pick up your sister if you were going to fuck your date so hard." I say and he blushes bright red as BTS starts laughing. Fang is the one who taught me Korean, so yeah.

"You truly are a bitch," Fang mutters while getting me a mint ice cream cone with coconut sprinkles. "Love you too, dick head." I state and sit on the counter. "This is a place of business, get off!" Fang states and I laugh. "Then put on a shirt, smart ass."
"Touché."
I just swing my legs around until Jimin clears his throat. I managed to catch Tae and Kookie holding hands as I turn to look at my mate, quickly noticing the recognition and acceptance in his gaze, giving him a small grin in response.
"I'm out of your special mochi, so here is your substitute. Now what do you seven wa-WILLOW, HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO GET BTS TO THIS PART OF JAPAN!?" Fang says, finally looking up and noticing who I brought in.
"I'm a gang princess, sasaengs don't fuck with me," I state. "You're too young to be using that kind of language, missy," Jin states and I sigh. "Yes ma'am." I mutter and start eating my ice cream as the others are all handed their favourites by Fang, the rare species known as, 'Male ARMY,'.
Hard to come by, usually gay.
"So, did you notice who I set you up with?" I question and his eyes narrow. "How the hell did you get into contact with my bias of BigBang?" Fang says in a worried yet surprised tone.
"Who do you think gave Jiyong his pizza tattoo?" I question and quickly get a nod in response.
"You kno-" Kookie starts with wide eyes and I shush him by shoving his dessert in his mouth.
"Yes, I do. I know a lot of peop-someone open the door and let that damn bird in." In grumble as Namjoon flaps at the door.
"It's hard to believe that I got her for you less than two years ago," Fang says in a depressed tone.
"Turn that depressy into successy," I state and everyone just stares. "What? I heard it from a friend of mine." I mumble and Jimin suddenly looks me in the eye.
Uh oh. "Who's your bias?" He asks and Fang stands behind me making the 'DON'T DO IT' gestures.
"Nunya."