Chapter 11

By the time the omegas had come down, the males in their silk pjs that Jimin had run up there and Willow in one of her mates sweatshirts and leggings, most of Willows brothers were sitting in the livingroom, glaring at Jimin. The only missing ones being Hikaru and Natsu. “You mean to tell me that’s the bitch who’s our sister now?” Fuuto exclaims, jumping up from the couch.

“Why are you so upset about her leaving with her boyfriend, just get rid of her!” Fuuto adds and Namjoon is quick to grab Jimin and hold him back as he launches for Fuuto. “What did you call her?” He growls while the brothers all fume at the popstar.  Willow just sighs and rolls her eyes, “Hi, Fuuto. I see the shiner healed up, but I guess the concussion hasn’t since you think your opinion matters,” She states, walking across the room, nodding at Namjoon, who releases Jimin.

“Please remember, Minnie, I just moved in here like three days ago and I haven’t even met two of the brothers. Fuuto only knows me as the girl who put him in his place at school and punched him in the face. Though he might soon know me as the one who punched him in his own home,” Willow giggles and Fuuto growls, “Let her leave! It’ll make being here much more palatable,” 

Willow grins deviantly, taking a deep breath and spinning towards the brother, walking up and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. 

“Listen, if you think I’m going to put up with your bullshit attempts at insulting me because I once punched you in the face, you’re going to end up with another bruise on that famous face of yours. I don’t have to be a violent person, but I will be because if I get angry and don’t punch, Jimin might kill you when he does it for me,” 

Willow releases him and walks to Jimin, leaning into his chest and humming as his scent. Samantha was whining from Hoseoks arms, so Willow whines too. “Carebear, I want candy,” Taylor say and Willow looks at her with wide eyes, “What did boys say?” Willow asks and Taylor instantly pouts and plops on the couch. 

“I’ll go make a bottle, someone needs to change Sams diaper,” Willow says and stalks to the kitchen while all of the males in the room stare at Fuuto. “You pissed her off, go apologise,” Kaname says and the brat scoffs, “You let her in my house, of course I pissed her off,”

“You have a problem with admitting this is all from you having a crush on her,” The twins chuckles and Fuuto turns red, screaming as he runs after the two. “So,” Namjoon begins in Korean, looking at his bandmates, “How about Jimin and Willow go on a date?”

The week passed, there was a concert and Willow enjoyed it from backstage while the kids stayed with their mom, who was now free since Haito ended up getting shot before he made it to the apartment. 

So now the boys were all getting ready for their moms marriage to Willows dad, Jimin sitting in the pews, waiting for his mate to join him. But the boys’ mom called her into her room as she dressed in her gown. 

“Wow, you do look odd,” The woman says as soon as Willow enters, making the youngers’ brows furrow. “Thank you?” She responds, knowing she can’t be mean. The look of confusion that crossed over her face was short lived because she shook it off and went back to fluffing her hair. 

“Anyway, I got you that dress over there so you wouldn’t be able to embarrass me and your father,” Willow bites her tongue and walks over to the box, opening it to see a designer gown that was in the same teal colour she was already wearing, just much shorter and probably a little too small. The shoes in there being medieval death traps that were about six inches tall, but sparkly.

“I want you to change into that. Your father is leaving with me on a trip before the after party starts, so try not to make a fool of yourself.” With that, the mother pushes the teen into a small closet and doesn’t open it until Willow announces she was dressed.

“Well, not terrible, let’s fix that nest,” She says, grabbing a handful of Willows curls that had been clipped back on the sides to show her multiple piercings. “Those tattoos are a little trashy, but at least they cover the attention calls,” The woman pokes at Willows scarred thighs and pushes her into a chair while the teen fights tears.

After some tugging, her hair is half up in an intricate bun with a few curls out to frame her face, winged eyeliner, and before the woman can force neon pink lipstick on her, Willow holds up her hands, “I’ll wear my own lipstick, thank you. And thank you for the dress and shoes, it is very kind of you,” 

Willow then touches up her dark green lipsticks and rushes from the room, trying not to fall over in the shoes. When she enters the ceremony room, she makes eye contact with her father, who grimaced at her and went back to talking with Masaomi. The eldest brother notices the avoidance and crest fallen expression on Willows face, glaring at the adult man and walking to his little sister.

“You okay? Where is you outfit from earlier?” Masaomi asks, Jimins head perking up when he catches her scent. “Your mom told me not to embarrass you all and handed me these clothes. Insulted me, degraded me, and then I ran away,” Willow whispers, brushing his hand off of her shoulder and scuffling away so she can hug Jimin, who instantly compliments and comforts her while glaring at her brothers, all of them except Wataru knowing why. 

Natsu hadn’t talked with BTS or Willow very much, but they had met. Hikaru was the one that helped the omegas dress Willow up for todays occasion, making her feel happy and confident, only for it to be ruined when their mother degrades her and forces her into clothes that make her feel in danger. 

When the couple sits down, Jimin is quick to remove his jacket and place it over her lap, slinging his arm over her shoulder so she feels more covered. Wataru rips away from Kaname and ran over to sit in Willows lap and her, telling her she is a beautiful princess before pecking her cheek and running back to his spot in the lineup.

“You’re safe, y’know,” Jimin hums and Willow nods, taking a shaky, deep breath before sitting up. “Thank you,” She says and he grabs her hand with a mischievous grin, “Not to mention this gets me curious about where your other tattoos are,”