Chapter 10

"WE'RE BACK WITH SUSTENANCE." I yell as I walk in with seven boys behind me. Each of them carrying two bags and not allowing me to carry any, despite my arguing.
Grrrrrrr.
"Good, you aren't carrying anything," Masaomi says, walking down the stairs. "WHY IS THAT GOOD!?" I exclaim. "I got your records from America, but it's because you want to date one and you're only allowed to date a gentleman." He states and I let out an exasperated sigh.
"Now I have to go date an abusive guy just to prove that I'm a defiant teenage girl!" I yell and run away as he drops the basket of clothes he had been carrying and starts chasing me.
He fails miserably because I jump and catch the ledge of the second floor before using it to pull myself up.
"What are you!?" He exclaims
"A gang prince-" I cut myself off with a scream as someone picks me up. "YOU'RE BACK!" Subaki yells while spinning me. "PUT ME DOWN!" I scream, struggling to get out of his grip, trying to ignore the memories trying to surface. He quickly sets me down and stares at me in concern as my breathing speeds up and my body practically convulses.
"What's happening?!" Ukyo yells, running to my side while dodging Namjoons dive bombs.
"Panic attack, but I don't know her calming point." Masaomi says while I look at Cash and Bruce desperately when I notice my ability to speak is currently unavailable.
They just start whining and lean against my back before I suddenly feel arms wrapped around my shoulders and am being rocked.
"Just breathe~" Jimin states in a soothing tone. A few seconds later, my breathing is still rapid, but the tremors have calmed. As my eyelids start to fall as my oxygen levels slowly decrease, he starts singing a song I've never actually heard before. I wonder if he is just trying some stuff, or if he knew that my calming point was just from being my mate.

Jimins POV

After I started humming, Willow fell asleep in my arms.
Wait, how are we going to communicate with Willows brothers? "I know English?" Says the guy who sent Caroline into the panic attack, resulting in me glaring at him.
Namjoon-human- had a quick conversation before sending me a smirk.
"She doesn't sleep a lot, so they were wondering if you could stay with her~" Namjoon says to me and the rest of the group give me the flirty eyebrows.
Soo, maybe when she ran by us in the dance studio, the reason we followed her a little late is because I nearly pounced from recognising my mate and Namjoon and Jin had to convince me that she had to be eased into the mate thing.
I just nod my head and slowly stand up with the very light girl in my arms.
A blue headed guy walks in and motions me to follow him, so I do and he soon leaves me in a room with his sister.
I think it's her room, but I'm not sure if she designed it. Guessing by the single coloured walls.
Soon, I have both of our shoes off and our bodies under her covers as she curls into my side. After about an hour of her sleeping and me staring at her beauty while caressing her face, she starts whimpering.
She eventually got to the point of practically screaming while thrashing around, so I pinned her arms down and sat in her legs. "Willow, wake up. It's just me, I won't hurt you." I say calmingly into her ear and her eyes snap open before the floodgates burst and her tears flow. I quickly pull her into my embrace and rock her while shushing her.

Once she calms down, I slowly pull her away and look into her swollen eyes. "Want to tell me about the nightmare? I already know it was about whatever gave you PTSD, which caused your panic attack, so don't think I'm dense." I state and she looks skeptical before slowly nodding and leaning back into my chest. I just continue to rock her and pet her hair while waiting for her to tell her story.
"When-when I was 6, my mother died, so my father shipped me here where I learned-I learned to take care of myself. When I was 8, I had been on my way to the store when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled-pulled me into an alley-an alley way. A quick explanation is that what happened that night-caused my first period to start a few days later. I woke up the next morning in Fangs house while he cleaned me up and asked if there was anybody I wanted to call. . . . . My father didn't believe me, so I decided he didn't really care and eventually was adopted into Fangs family. Two months in and I had three names, watched all the kids, and was known as the 'Thorn Gang Princess'. Now I watch my best friend allow herself to be sexually abused whenever her drug dealer/rapist baby daddy comes into town. I'm always busy so I can keep my brain busy, I just don't like the thoughts that come." She said and tears continued to stream down her face.
I only have one concern going through my head at this moment.
"Do you selfharm?"
She freezes and looks into my eyes before nodding slowly.
"Show me." I say quietly and she hesitantly does as I said by taking off her jacket. “It’s been a long time, meeting you and then suddenly leaving and spending so long away from my mate also didn’t help anything,”
A few tears escape my eyes as I realise that our bond affected not just me and she was alone with it for so long. I just stare for a couple of minutes before pulling on her chin so our watery eyes meet. I quickly shift my face into a shy smile. "I missed you so fucking much,” I mutter, allowing my eyes to flash red before I start nuzzeling her neck, inhaling and living for her calming and enticing scent.
“So we can stay together now?” Willow questions hopefully, wrapping her bare arms around his neck and pulling him against her chest as tight as possible. “As long as you don’t mind possibly coming on tour with me, dealing with my vampire tendencies and needs, and moving to Korea with me,” Jimin says and Willow nods, “How long do I have until you guys continue your tour?”