Chapter 6

After explaining to Wataru that I helped a dog have babies and how we now have a kitten due to it needing a good home, we end up riding my motorcycle to a downtown, home-made ice cream shop. It's owned by one of the gangs I befriended a couple years ago, when I started giving dance classes and lunch once a week to the children. So I get a discount and help whenever I need it. The gang leader, Micha, is actually the one who got me a motorcycle and taught me how to fix it up.
"Ukyo says this is a bad part of the city," Wataru says as we get off the motorcycle and start walking down the road. "Meh, only if you aren't with me." I say with a smile and he grins, nodding.
'ring'
I quickly answer my phone. "Moshi moshi~"
"Hey, sparkles. Where are you? I just got called in early, so I need to drop the kids off with you. I'll take the motorcycle for the night." Libia says through the phone. 'Kids' means dogs too.
"Oh, okay. I'm at Fangs ice cream shop. So just bring the kids in and we can trade keys." I say
"Got it, be there in about 3 minutes." She says before hanging up. "Who was that?" Wataru asks
"My friend Libia. She is going to bring her daughters and my dogs to the ice cream place. Then we will all go back to the complex for the night." I say and he starts hopping.
"Doggies!" He says happily while giggling.

"Fang!" I yell as I walk into the shop. "You know someone named Fang?" Wataru asks.
"Yup, I also know someone named Dogman and Thorn. Your name gets picked by your friends around here. My name is Bear and Sparkles to anyone around here." I say.
"Why?" He asks
"Because, the first time we met her, she was wearing a sparkly shirt. Then she started taking care of the local kids and they called her 'Carebear'. So variations of names stuck." Fang says, coming out of the back with his orange dreads in a bun and BMTH t-shirt on full view.
"Are you Fang?" Wataru asks, staring at the man's sharp canines.
"Yup. You must be one of Bears new brothers, pleasure to meet you." Fang says, extending his hand to Wataru, who shys away from it.
"Wataru, he makes ice cream." I say and the hand is instantly shaken.
"Alright, what would you like?" Fang asks Wataru.
"You should ask my sister first." Wataru says and I smirk.
"Well, Bear, what would you like?" He asks.
"Did you save me my mochi?" I respond and his body shakes in laughter.
"You mean your strawberry chocolate mochi with edible, holographic glitter?" He questions.
"Yeah, that's the one." I say.
"Okay, I know what she wants, now what would you like, little prince?" Fang says, returning his gaze to Wataru, who looks shocked. As a seven year old, I would be too if there were a 6ft man, covered in tattoos, piercings, and had dreadlocks, was asking me what kind of ice cream I wanted.
"Strawberry, please." Wataru gulps
Fang nods with a smile as he goes behind the counter to grab our treats.
"Oh, and Chickadee will be here any minute now." I say
"Finally! It's been almost a year!" Fang exclaims.
"That is because I have her at night and Libia is now a mother of two." I say and his eyes widen.
"Yup, Salamander has been born." I say and he tilts his head.
"You need to put meaning behind nicknames." He says, handing Wataru a cone of strawberry ice cream.
"I do, something tells me to call them that, so I do." I say and he lets out an exasperated sigh.
"Okay. Well, your purse is hungry. Now, is the dance practice still on for tomorrow?" He asks as I start feeding Peaches.
The dance practice is basically me gathering all of the local kids and taking them to a dance studio once a week. I give them a three hour session where I also feed them.
"Yup, starts at 11. Adults are still welcome, but I am not buying food for them." I say.
" I'll let them know." Fang mutters sarcastically as Libia walks in with the dogs, Sally and Chickadee.
"Hello, Fang." Libia says handing me the sleeping infant and keys to the truck.
"Thank you, here are my keys, and this is Wataru, my first younger sibling." I say and she smiles at him before grabbing the keys from my finger, kissing my and her childrens foreheads, and running out the door.
"Bye, love you too," I say sarcastically. "Fang!" Chickadee yells, hug tackling him.
"Alright. Wataru, that is Taylor and the baby is Samantha. The dog with the plaid collar is Bruce and the leather collar is Cash." I say and he giggles, instantly getting his face licked by the dogs.
"Okay, here is all of your mochi and Chickie's. I will see you when I bring my sister tomorrow." Fang sayz, kissing Sally's head and hugging Chickadee as he shoves us out the door.
"Have fun on your date!" I say and his eyes narrow at me.
"How did you kno-" he starts, but I cut him off. "Seungri is a sweet guy with cute puppies. I gave him your profile name." I say and he growls at me.
"You better hope this goes better than last time." He growls and I smirk, buckling all the kids in and helping the dogs into the bed of the truck.
"Where is Peach and what did Fang mean?" Wataru questions.
"Peach is in the seat with Sally. And last time I sent Fang on a date, Fang got in a fight with a monkey."
"Sissy, you're weird."
"Thank you, I love complisults."

If any of the group besides Namjoon understands what is said, then the language being spoken is Korean. If only Namjoon understands, it is English. If Willow is speaking to anybody else, it is usually Japanese unless stated otherwise.