Chapter 6

Liu Yong didn't move. He had only helped Zhou RenShu cultivate the one time since the snake felt deathly cold and his energy had dropped overnight. Stealing glances and appreciating a sexy body is one thing but I have no interest in cultivating with you again! Right now, although Zhou RenShu's temperature was low after their workout his energy seemed fine for now, meaning there was no rush for cultivation. "Go wash first, you'll feel better."

The words spoken seemed like nothing as the small boy opened his loose robe and rubbed his body against Liu Yong. Thankfully the smell in the room didn't deepen otherwise Liu Yong would be struggling more than he was. "RenShu go shower now!"

Using medium strength Liu Yong dragged the dazed boy until he reached the shower, the hot water was turned on and the boy was shoved in while it was still heating up, causing him to jump away from the cold water towards Liu Yong. Zhuo RenShu didn't give up in his attempt to cultivate and removed his damp robe before snaking his slender fingers toward the hem of Liu Yong's shorts. His hands were swiftly caught and his body was pushed back again, the water was blood temperature now, making Zhou RenShu settle down a little.

"Open your mouth." Liu Yong had heard that certain snakes would continue to have visible venom glands when in their human form and this could affect their mood depending on the type of venom they had. Zhou RenShu leaned back against the wall before opening his mouth. The usually large eyes squinted teasingly, if Liu yong wanted to see what he wanted he would either need to wrench the now naked soaking boy out of the shower or get in himself. "You always test my patience."

Liu Yong stepped into the shower still fully clothed as he held the bottom of Zhou RenShu's jaw in place. Like he thought the roof of Zhou RenShu's mouth was swollen, the sweet scent was thick inside the soft orifice. Before Zhou RenShu could attempt to remove Liu Yong's clothes, the drenched man left the bathroom. Returning only a few seconds later with a cup in his hand. "It'll be easier to milk you if you change into a snake but I may be able to do it right now."

Stepping back into the shower, Liu Yong turned the shower head away and brought the empty cup towards Zhou RenShu's mouth but the small boy didn't open up like before and instead twisted his head away. Liu Yong gritted his teeth and stepped closer, pressing the small body in front of him into the wall. With one hand he held Zhuo RenSHu's nose while his other hand waited patiently.

Zhuo RenShu glared at Liu Yong with glazed eyes, he couldn't hold his breath very long in his current condition and before 10 seconds passed his mouth opened. The glass was pushed to sit halfway in the small cavern and caused Zhou RenShu to no longer close his mouth. Without any stimulation a couple drops of venom came out but so did the strong scent. Liu Yong turned his head and took a deep breath before turning back. Zhou RenShu writhed around but his body couldn't free from Liu Yong's heavy weight.

Still dazed, Zhou RenShu groped at the waistband of Liu Yong's shorts before sliding a hand into the front. Unless Liu Yong wanted to stop the milking he had to accept the assault happening to his body. Zhou RenShu's jaw and cheeks were massaged while his hands rubbed Liu Yong's erect cock that hadn't been able to go down yet. The more the cup in Liu Yong's hand filled the more the hot room filled with the sweet scent.

Liu Yong's shorts were roughly pulled down by Zhou RenShu as he let out a low growl. Both bodies were soaked to the bone and burning with heat, Zhou RenShu wrapped his slim arms around the waist in front of him while grinding and moving his hips. The more stimulated he became the faster the venom came out. Liu Yong was struggling to hold his breath and focused on slowing his inner Qi in hopes of helping in holding his breath longer.

Normal snakes would take a few seconds to milk but Zhou RenShu produced venom for almost 10 minutes. Finally nothing came out of the sharp fangs in Zhou RenShu's mouth, Liu Yong turned the water off and stepped away, Zhou RenShu slid down the wall tiredly. He was still filled with lust but his body felt weak after the milking. Liu Yong ignored the boy lying in his bathroom as he walked into the main room, summoning a vial from his bag. The cup had been filled a quarter of the way and although he had no need for an aphrodisiac, throwing something so rare away would be too much of a waste.