Chapter 16

The two days between Liu Yong's dinner with Wang Ling were quieter than usual. An obvious gap had appeared between both men but Liu Yong couldn't bring himself to ask why. When he noticed Zhou RenShu had woken up with swollen eyes he tried to ask about it but he was ignored. Most of the time during the day. Zhou RenShu spent practicing his reading and writing then once the sun had set, he would have a shower then crawl into bed.

On the night that Liu Yong was meeting Wang Ling and hopefully Wu Yun, he was hesitant in leaving. Today it was as if Zhou RenShu's behaviour had done a 180 as he returned to his usual self. Though Liu Yong knew something was still wrong, when he was ushered out of the door by Zhou RenShu. "You'll be late if you don't leave now."

Liu Yong couldn't be moved by someone of Zhou RenShu's size, so the pushing against his firm chest did nothing but confuse him more, when he placed his hand over Zhou RenShu's head the pushing stopped immediately. "Take a break from studying today."

After speaking Liu Yong left the room. Zhou RenShu quickly changed into something that wasn't his pajamas. Since you want me to move on, I'll find myself another handsome man. Zhou RenShu paced around the room nervously as he thought encouraging words to himself, everytime he went to open the door he would chicken out and back away only to walk forward with confident strides, only to freeze again.

On the tenth attempt Zhou RenShu pulled the door open, he almost ran to the elevator in fear he would turn back. When he got down to the lobby he didn't know what to do. I have no ID, if i try to go to a bar i'll be sent away. Zhou RenShu looked around nervously, he wanted to keep a focused mind since he didn't want Liu Yong to find him. Maybe I should go somewhere outside of the hotel.

Zhou RenShu's head was almost spinning on his way to the exit since he kept looking around for Liu Yong. He was almost outside when he walked into a man entering the hotel. Zhou RenShu rubbed his nose then looked up at the man. "S-Sorry sir."

A warm smile beamed down at him. "Nothing to apologize for, you seem a little lost. Do you need help?"

Zhou RenShu didn't know how to answer so he shyly nodded his head. The man chuckled and brought Zhou RenShu back into the lobby. "What do you need help with?"

To Zhou RenShu this man seemed nice, his face was warm and he was also willing to help a stranger. Zhou RenShu thought about it then decided to go after this man. "I wanted to go to the bar but I don't have my ID."

"Bar? You look a little young to be drinking."

This was true, even with ID it would still make people wonder if it was a fake since Zhou RenShu looked like a 16 year old youth. Zhou RenShu had heard this countless times. "I'm really of age, I just look young. Everyone in my family does. It's just good genetics I guess."

The longer the two men stayed in the lobby the more nervous Zhou RenShu became and he rambled a little. The man standing in front of him rubbed Zhou RenShu's short hair before sneaking his arm down to hang around the slim shoulder. "In that case I wouldn't mind having a drink, we'll go together."

In the bar the staff had tried to ask about Zhou RenShu but once the man holding Zhou RenShu's shoulder looked at them they walked away to bring back drinks. With a fruity cocktail being placed in front of Zhou RenShu, he quickly remembered. I don't have money!

"Little one, what's your name?" Zhou RenShu snapped back to attention and introduced himself, the drink was pushed closer to him and the man beside him picked his own glass up and clinked it with Zhou RenShu's. "You can call me Uncle."

Zhou RenShu picked his drink up and took a small sip that turned into a big gulp, the flavour was sweet. After his glass was empty another one replaced it before that was emptied too. The two men made small talk but Zhou RenShu couldn't concentrate on the words they were saying. When he looked up at Uncle he felt a little different. His mind was floating and his body felt too warm. Uncle pushed a glass of water in front of them both then stopped Zhou RenShu from removing his shirt in public. "You should save that for the bedroom."