Chapter 28

After his heavy scolding, Supervisor worked rather diligently to ensure Liu Yong and his little wife had the perfect ceremony. A large beautiful hall was booked with the view of a beautiful lake and blooming trees. A list of Zhou RenShu's favourite foods and desserts were given to the Supervisor too as he looked for the best caterers.

Liu Yong had returned to work during this month of wedding planning, as he led another investigation for the head of the red light demon industry. While Liu Yong was working, Zhou RenShu would attend his art class and continue his tutoring.

Zhou RenShu didn't want to continue learning to read or write now that he had Liu Yong but the studying was forced upon him with the promise that if he could read a story of Liu Yong's choice perfectly and write an essay about the same story then he could stop. With the goal in mind Zhou RenShu worked hard to improve his reading and writing skills. "RenShu, you've never worked so hard. What's gotten into you?"

"Liu Yong said I could stop once I can read a story perfectly and write an essay." The tutor's face darkened. You're working so hard just so you can stop!? Zhou RenShu returned his large eyes to his workbook as he continued to trace characters and their meanings. After every character he would say it outloud along with the meaning before moving on to the next one.

By the end of the month Zhou RenShu's skills had doubled. While taking the day off, Liu Yong took Zhou RenShu out so they could get the final fitting for their suits. The workers had them dress in separate rooms, hoping to keep some surprise for the big day. All though that was the plan Zhou RenShu had trouble changing into the suit. His hands had never done up so many buttons. The dress shirt alone had all the buttons done out of order. He called out softly as he stood behind the curtain in nothing but the dress shirt."I need help~"

Liu Yong heard a worker walk past his changing room, he quickly pulled the curtain back and touched the male worker on the shoulder. The man shyly stepped back as Liu Yong pulled the curtain aside, his nimble body slipping into the fitting room without any of the staff seeing a single peep of Zhou RenShu's beautiful body. "You're calling out for help when you look like this?"

"You wouldn't know I needed help if I didn't ask!" Zhou RenShu spread his arms out as Liu Yong undid then redid the buttons, he had yet to put his own suit on when Zhou RenShu had called out. He was standing in only his dark green suit pants, the upper half of his body completely bare. Once the dress shirt was done up properly, Liu Yong put the light grey vest on Zhou RenShu, buttoning the high quality buttons.

Before reaching for the suit jacket, Liu Yong helped Zhou RenShu into his light grey plaid pants, the pants fit perfectly around Zhou RenShu's waist while hugging his slender legs nicely. Liu Yong handed the jacket to Zhou RenShu but didn't help him put it on. "I need to finish dressing myself."

It only took Liu Yong half the amount of time as he quickly dressed his top half. Once he was fully dressed he stepped out. The patient staff all gasped as they looked at the handsome man. His suit was a dark shade of green, if you didn't look closely you would think it was black, his suit also had no tie as the first two buttons laid open. The suit hugged Liu Yong's body in all the right places, framing his tall muscular body perfectly.

Liu Yong fixed the cuffs on his suit while looking in the mirror, after he straightened out the stiff material he removed the tie from his long wavy hair, letting it fall along his shoulders. Both the female and male staff gasped again as Liu Yong's handsome face became even more good looking. Satisfied, Liu Yong softly called Zhou RenShu's name. "RenShu, are you ready?"

"En, I even put my shoes on." Liu Yong pulled the curtain back, when he was helping Zhou RenShu he made sure to only look through the smallest gap in his eyes, wanting to see Zhou RenShu's suit in its entirety. Zhou RenShu widened his eyes in shock as he stared at Liu Yong, the man in front of him staring back.