Chapter 22

Once Zhou RenShu was awake, Li Qing fed him a cold watery soup. "I want you to last a little longer, you can die once you're back in your beloved Liu Yong's arms."

After a few forced sips of water, the speculum was forced upon Zhou RenShu again. "Don't put me back in there! I can't go back to that place."

Zhou RenShu tried to force his eyes shut as tears streamed down, even though he was trying nothing happened, all he could do was look into the dark abyss that clouded his vision. Li Qing sat in front of the dazed Zhou RenShu after the speculum was removed. She was ecstatic to see the small boy in front of her sweating out of fear, after a few more minutes her mood brightened even more when Zhou RenShu had pissed his pants. Liking how everything was going inside the terrified boy's head, Li Qing left the room.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Liu Yong ended up sleeping at Zhou RenShu's apartment, his large tired body laying in the same spot Zhou RenShu would sleep in. The pajamas gripped inside his hands tightly. Liu Yong always felt his dorm felt empty and cold but now he understood the feeling of cold. The room was dead silent leaving you to be alone with your loud thoughts. Zhou RenShu, where are you?

The next day Liu Yong walked into work with a pale complexion and dark under eyes. He walked into the room filled with computers and the room turned cold. Why does he look worse? I thought Ms Wu talked some sense into him! "Bring me the blueprints of the club Zhou RenShu was taken from as well as the prints to the building where the dead snake demon was found from!"

The room went into a rush after Liu Yong's words and he left to sit in his office. How are you moving around Li Qing? The black snake sat in Liu Yong's lap, enjoying the warmth he hadn't felt in a while. Liu Yong had his eyes set on the beautiful painting hanging on his wall. The faint scent of Zhou RenShu brought both a sense of happiness and disgust to Liu Yong.

A timid knock rattled against the door before it was pushed open, the worker didn't say anything as they placed the two sheets of paper down on the desk then ran out, scared they would be the next victim to feel Liu Yong's wrath. With the snake still sitting in his lap Liu Yong studied the design of both buildings.

He had always found it strange how Li Qing could sneak away after killing a demon undetected. The clubs held no similarity on the inside. In the end it's best if I see for myself.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Zhou RenShu awoke from his illusion, the skin on his lower half burnt and stung from the piss he was forced to sit in. The faint smell of old urine hung in the air. Li Qing was sitting in front of him, only then did he notice the cold instrument had been placed in his eyes again. "Today, I want to take things up another level."

The sound of a small cry passed through Zhou RenShu's lips as he tiredly shook his head, his pitiful look however brought Li Qing delight instead of pity. While her nails held Zhou RenShu's head still the next illusion began. Zhou RenShu woke up inside a warm bedroom, his skin was mottled with various sized bruises and his lips were red and swollen.

He dragged his tired body out of the warm bed but he could only walk a few steps before his legs gave out under his small weight. The door was pushed open and Liu Yong walked inside, picking the fragile boy up and placing him back on the bed. Zhou RenShu felt at ease and tried to lift his arms to wrap around the man he had missed with his entire being but his arms wouldn't move.

With one quick motion, Liu Yong rolled Zhou RenShu over to lay on his stomach. Zhou RenShu's voice stuck to his throat as the large thing between Liu Yong's legs pierced his delicate flesh. His small mouth opened to let out cries and pleads before it was covered with another pair of lips, hard teeth nibbled at the dry skin until they drew blood.