Chapter 17

Liu Yong found himself in front of his hotel room door, he had no idea how he got there but he was struggling with turning the handle. When the door was finally pushed open, he stumbled his way into the room. Zhou RenShu had been crying on the floor eversince Liu Yong had left, once he saw the man he felt he had betrayed return, he jumped up from the floor and ran over.

"Liu Yong, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know he was Wu Yun. I-I really didn't." Zhou RenShu cried as he hugged Liu Yong's waist tightly. He hadn't taken any notice of the strong smell coming from the man and instead tried to explain himself. "I r-really am s-sorry."

Suddenly Liu Yong picked the small naked boy up, Zhou RenShu hiccuped as he looked Liu Yong in the eye. Both their eyes were red but for different reasons. Zhou RenShu felt Liu Yong's fingers knead the soft skin where he was holding. This behaviour was odd for Liu Yong. Before Zhou RenShu could speak his body was pressed against the door and his swollen lips were engulfed by Liu Yong. His own scent making its way into his mouth.

Zhou RenShu clung to Liu Yong as if his life depended on it, his tongue sloppily roaming around while his own mouth was invaded again and again. The kiss lasted until Zhou RenShu was about to pass out. When his head was spinning his body was dropped down to the floor. "Go to the bed."

Liu Yong's voice was husky and hoarse. He watched as Zhou RenShu stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, obediently waiting. Liu Yong walked over and undressed, the necklaces still wrapped around his palm. Zhou RenShu watched as the man he liked removed every article of clothing. They had spent countless nights naked together and Liu Yong was always his most comfortable when wearing next to nothing but today was different.

Seeing the firm and erected thing pointing towards the sky made Zhou RenShu's breath catch. He opened his mouth and leant forward but Liu Yong roughly pushed him back, his body landing on the mattress. His small body was roughly flipped over using his ankles. Zhou RenShu felt a little scared but trusted Liu Yong. He yelped when Liu Yong spread his cheeks and shoved his tongue inside. His hips moved and squirmed before he was held down by Liu Yong.

"Stop moving." Returning to his meal, Liu Yong bit and licked at the sensitive area, Wu Yun had yet to taste this part when Liu Yong had entered the room. Although he tried to, Zhou RenShu couldn't help but tremble, his moans were muffled as his face pushed into the mattress. After having his fill Liu Yong sat on top of Zhou RenShu's ass, pushing in blindly before he felt the small opening, Zhou RenShu turned his head and gasped before his breath stopped in his throat.

"Ah, AH, go slow. Liu Yong~" Shoving his entire cock in until his hips touched the soft ass cheeks, Liu Yong's mind was completely lost. His body burned so hot, sweat had already drenched his long hair that now hung around his shoulders. No matter how loud Zhou RenShu begged he couldn't hear it, his hips buckled and dove with such power that left both their skin red. Zhou RenShu was letting out a mix of grunts and gasps as his small body was violently dominated.

Liu Yong gripped Zhou RenShu's hips with brute strength as he forced them up before he laid over the small body, whether Zhou RenShu could hold all of his weight never popped into his head. Thrust after thrust pounded into Zhou RenShu. After a few minutes, Liu Yong felt the body he was holding surge with energy. As if he was drawn to it he absorbed the large amount of Yin energy into his body hungrily.

"Liu Yong, please~ slow down." Zhou RenShu felt tired as he was fucked again and again, his hole had become swollen from the harsh entrance and he felt as if his body would break if Liu Yong didn't change positions. As if reading his mind Liu Yong lifted Zhou RenShu to his hands and knees. He slipped off the bed as he brought Zhou RenShu's exhausted body to the edge, their bodies still connected.