Chapter 29

Liu Yong slowly moved his hands up and started unbuttoning his shirt, the toasted wheat skin coming more into view. Zhou RenShu stopped drinking as Liu Yong leaned back on the counter, his hands undoing the top of his pants. "I'll do it."

Zhou RenShu put the glass down as he knelt down in front of Liu Yong. His small hands rushing to undo the sug pants. Within a few seconds the zip was pulled and the pants were tugged down to Liu Yong's knees. Zhou RenShu tried to pull the underwear too but his hands were stopped. "Let me help you too."

The small boy was gently lifted to stand up before Liu Yong swiftly undid the many buttons. The jacket followed by the vest before the dress shirt were all removed, lastly the pants were tugged off along with Zhou RenShu's underwear, leaving the boy buck naked while Liu Yong was still a little covered. Zhou RenShu went forward to remove the last bit of fabric but his hands were stopped again. "Wait, let me look at you."

Holding Zhou RenShu at an arms length, Liu Yong slowly took in the beautiful sight of his wife. The little stem was already a little perked up without being touched. Liu Yong removed his pants fully from his legs before he knelt down in front of Zhou RenShu, he kissed the warm stone that was hanging around the slender neck. His lips were so soft and delicate as he trailed small kisses down Zhou RenShu's chest until he landed over the wildly beating heart. "I love you."

Zhou RenShu trembled as more kisses landed over his heart, his hands rubbed over Liu Yong before landing in his hair. He wanted to pull Liu Yong up so they could properly kiss but Liu Yong stayed on the ground. "I've done so many bad things to you. I'll never make those same mistakes again. I promise I'll never hurt you again Zhou RenShu."

"I know Liu Yong. I trust you and love you." Zhou RenShu slid down to the floor, Liu Yong wrapped his arms around the small body as their lips finally met. Zhou RenShu's small body was completely engulfed into Liu Yong's embrace. It was rare for the two to share such an intimate moment. Both men rained small light kisses over their lover's bare skin. A feeling of warmth spreading through the places where their lips landed.

Soon, Liu Yong stood up with Zhou RenShu still held in his arms. He moved smoothly from the kitchen to the bedroom, laying the small boy on the large bed. He lightly spread Zhou RenShu's legs as he licked over the tender area. Zhou RenShu moved his hips slowly as his body heated up. Liu Yong continued to lick his way up Zhou RenShu's body until he met the sweet lips again.

Their tongues danced together as they felt along one another's bodies. Liu Yong slid his underwear down and slowly pushed into Zhou RenShu, the bodies finally becoming one. Zhou RenShu gasped as Liu Yong slowly plunged deeper, the tongue inside his mouth continuing to rub over his soft palate.

Liu Yong held Zhou RenShu so close that there was no room for air, their hips girated in sync bringing both men extreme pleasure. It was the first time they had made love like this, there was no begging for Liu Yong to go deeper or harder, Zhou RenShu only wanted to stay in this moment as he felt Liu Yong belonged completely to him, the same way he belonged to Liu Yong.

Heat spread from where Liu Yong was inserted to the rest of Zhou RenShu's body, his toes curling as he became lost in the moment, Liu Yong was gently sucking on his ear lobes, the warm breath dizzying his mind even more. Zhou RenShu clung to Liu Yong tightly as the heat grew hotter. "Liu Yong~ uhn, Liu Yong~Haa~"

Zhou RenShu breathed out Liu Yong's name more and more as the pressure in his stomach built, both men gasped and groaned as they moved closer to their climax. Their tongues intertwined again as their hips bucked and moved sporadically, Liu Yong's already firm grip around Zhou RenShu's waist tightened, almost suffocating him. Zhou RenShu never stopped calling Liu Yong's name even when his mouth was being eaten.