Chapter 25

The time had finally come. The nurse that had been helping Zhou RenShu with his physio declared Zhou RenShu was fit enough to return to society. His cultivation had settled and his body was gaining a steady amount of weight. "Are you ready, RenShu?"

The nurse was holding Zhou RenShu's hand as she helped him out of the wheelchair. The nurse had finally figured out what Zhou RenShu's goal for the end of his physio was and helped prepare the surprise. Liu Yong was waiting for Zhou RenShu to come back to their room after his final check up. When he heard the door open he got up expecting to help Zhou RenShu out of the wheelchair like he usually did but he stopped mid step.

Zhou RenShu was dressed in normal clothes instead of a hospital gown and his outgrown hair had been cut into the short length he liked. The nurse was smiling with tears in her eyes as she watched Zhou RenShu walk forward. His steps were slow and a little shaky but Zhou RenShu was walking.

Although Liu Yong had seen small bits of Zhou RenShu's physio, he couldn't bear to watch too much since it was too painful for his heart. Although he had seen countless falls and tantrums by Zhou RenShu, Liu Yong had never seen him walk. Zhou RenShu was smiling widely as he closed the gap between them. He was only one step away when Liu Yong recovered and his small body was lifted into the air. "We can go home now Liu Yong!"

No words came out of Liu Yong's mouth as he held Zhou RenShu close, his head buried into the small crook of Zhou RenShu's neck. He didn't shed any tears but he was close to it. "I'm so proud of you. I know how hard you worked to stand in front of me."

Liu Yong pressed his lips to Zhou RenShu's, the couple had kissed during their stay at the hospital but this was different, the kiss was like they were securing their future together. The nurse standing in the doorway turned red as she quickly walked out of the room. Leaving the two passionate men to continue alone.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Liu Yong had wanted to take Zhou RenShu to stay in a hotel since they were in between places but Zhou RenShu wanted to stay in Liu Yong's dorm until they found their own place. Liu Yong instructed Officer Yu to pack all of Zhou RenShu's belongings and send them to the dorm. Ever since both Liu Yong and Zhou RenShu had almost died, Officer Yu had dedicated his life to serving Liu Yong. If the man needed something at any time he would be there.

Officer Yu had also been cleaning Liu Yong's dorm while he was away, when the two men entered the small living area, it looked as if Liu Yong had never left. "Tomorrow we'll go look at some apartments, there is no rush so don't go agreeing to any apartment, okay?"

Liu Yong was talking as he unpacked the bag he had been living out of 4-5 months. He quickly undressed into his underwear and entered the bathroom, turning the shower on. Zhou RenShu hummed in agreement as he slowly wandered around the space. There wasn't much inside since Liu Yong had never spent a lot of time here. Liu Yong tested the water then went back for Zhou RenShu. "Come on, shower time."

Ever since Zhou RenShu could leave the bed, Liu Yong had been the one to shower Zhou RenShu. His agile body was able to hold the small boy up with one arm while the other did all the work of gently scrubbing and washing. Zhou RenShu could clearly bathe himself now but he enjoyed Liu Yong washing him too much to decline.

Inside the small bathroom Liu Yong was pressed against the wall to give Zhou RenShu as much space as possible in the small cubicle. He took his time as he gently rubbed the body wash over Zhou RenShu's tender skin. Zhou RenShu squirmed in the firm embrace whenever the rough fingers grazed over his waist or inner thighs. It was even harder to stand still when Liu Yong cleaned his buttcrack with immense seriousness.