Chapter 14

It was close to noon when Liu Yong pushed the hotel door open. When both men had woken up the odd feeling and behaviour from the previous day had vanished and they felt like themselves again. Zhou RenShu's body however, felt even worse when he woke up but he forced his broken body to get out of bed. He first cleaned his shameful body and doll then called room service to leave clean sheets and duvet covers outside the door, room service had offered to do the work but with one look at the large stain of cum on the sheet, Zhou RenShu could only stutter out a no before hanging up.

Thankfully someone had come and taken the dirty bedding away before Liu Yong returned. After struggling to make the bed Zhou RenShu ordered a large breakfast and opened every window to air out the room, he would've opened the french doors but no matter how hard he tried the doors wouldn't budge. Once the food arrived Zhou RenShu ate at the table, he was tempted to eat in bed but he was worried he would spill crumbs all over his hard work.

With tired limbs he left the dirty dishes on the table and crawled back to bed, his body was on the pillow for only a few seconds before he fell asleep again, he didn't even notice the door clicking open.

Liu Yong was just as tired as Zhou RenShu when he returned, the workout he did was too much, even after Liu Yong used his cultivation to heal his overworked muscles he felt drained and sore. The intense workout aired with a full night of desk work had completely worn him out. Liu Yong dragged his tired body to the bathroom so he could shower but he was mostly standing under the warm water in a daze until he couldn't be bothered to stand anymore.

Too tired to dress, Liu Yong roughly wiped a towel over his body not bothering with his hair then walked to bed with heavy steps, the noise he made didn't even bother the sleeping boy in bed. Liu Yong opened the blankets and noticed Zhou RenShu was also naked. Once his body laid down on the mattress he yawned while checking Zhou RenShu's temperature. He's hot.

Everytime Zhou RenShu was asleep he would slowly snake his way towards Liu Yong but today was different, he was too exhausted to move. Liu Yong turned to face the sleeping boy beside him. He was a little surprised to realise he had missed Zhou RenShu. We've been apart only two nights but it feels odd not knowing if he's okay.

Although Zhou RenShu's body was warm, Liu Yong pulled the sleeping boy into his chest, his arms screamed out but he didn't stop until Zhou RenShu was nestled against his bare chest. Zhou RenShu also moved for the first time since he had fallen asleep, his small hands slid their way up Liu Yong naked body until they wrapped around his neck, the pressure was light but Zhou RenShu still pulled Liu Yong closer to him. Once Liu Yong felt Zhou RenShu in his arms he no longer fought off sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Both men slept until the sun was setting behind the tall buildings littering the large city, Zhou RenShu woke up first and felt a strong firm body holding him tightly. The dream from before was still in his mind but it was somewhat blurred. Zhou RenShu groaned and stretched inside the tight hold then snuggled in closer. He didn't know if he was dreaming or awake but to him it didn't matter since he no longer felt lonely.

Liu Yong slowly woke up once he felt squirming in his arms, he rolled over onto his back while Zhou RenShu was in his arms, the small boy laying on top of his naked body completely bare. Both men laid in the warm bed while holding each other, both not knowing if they had returned to the dream from two nights ago or if they were awake.

Zhou RenShu giggled and wriggled his body when he felt someone graze their fingers up and down his back lightly. Liu Yong stopped since he recognized the giggling and he looked down at the boy in his arms. Zhou RenShu's body was still tired from a full day of playing so he couldn't move much, his head was resting on the sturdy chest beneath him while listening to the loud heartbeat. Liu Yong continued to stare at the boy lying in his arms, taking in the small details on Zhou RenShu's body.