Part 2

Y/N's POV

I walked into a bookstore and headed to the stationaries section, taking a basket with me along the way since I had quite a list of things to buy for the office.

"Y/N?"

As I was browsing through the racks, I heard someone called my name.

I looked around to see if there's anyone I knew but failed to recognize any. Tilting my head and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I paused for a while to focus on the sound before deciding to just continue shopping.

'Did I hear wrong? Well, maybe someone else had the same name as me,' I thought to myself as I put the basket down to choose a few empty files from the rack.

"Y/N!"

I heard the desperate whisper and a set of rushed footsteps from my left, so I decided to turn to see the person, only to be crushed into a tight hug. I started to get panic, but the hug was so familiar that I instantly knew, it was him.

Jimin.

Park Jimin.

His body was so much slender now compared to when he was in high school, but he was still well-built. Probably thanks to all the dance practices and workouts he had.

Tears formed in my eyes uninvitedly, and I realized one thing.

My feelings for him haven't changed, not at all. Probably getting stronger, but never weakened. Not even after all these years.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, destroying the evidence just before he broke the hug.

"Jimin," I spoke out, while looking at his face.

"What are you doing here?" I continued as he pulled his mask down and showed me his widest grin together with his famous eye-smile.

I swore my heart stopped for a second there.

"I got a week leave so I decided to surprise my family but turned out I was the one who was surprised by them. They left for vacation in Hawaii. I shouldn't have gifted my parents the money so soon if I knew about this," he spoke out so casual and fluent, like the years of when we were apart weren't even there.

He continued complaining about his family and I let him rambled for a few more minutes while I took a good look at his face.

He was smiling so brightly, and I felt happy knowing that he was happy.

"How are you?" his question that was directed to me had pulled me out from my daze.

"I'm good. Nothing big really happened and I'm as good as I can be," I answered without looking away from the man I had missed for so long.

"That's good to hear," I heard him mumbling to himself and I smiled at his sincere concern.

"So that means you'll head straight for your world tour after this?" I suddenly asked, turning our conversation towards him.

"Yes, oohh you know about our schedules. Are you one of our ARMYs as well?" he squinted his already-small eyes and smiled cheekily at me.

"Yes, I'm one of the millions," I confessed, making his eyes shine.

"Really? Who's your bias? It must be me, right? Don't choose Jungkook, I'll crush him if you choose him. He always tried to copy everything I did like, I'm the first one to be born here, and he was born here too. I wore a gray contact, the he wears it too. And I'm the first one to know you...no, scratch that. He never knew you in the first place, so he won't be able to copy me in that," he looked determined to defeat the poor bunny as he looked at his clenched fist that he brought up in front of his chest.

I chuckled, bringing my hands up to unclench his fingers and he looked at me, anticipating my answer.

"Yes, Jimin. You are my bias," I answered, and his face showed pure victory at my statement.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him, curious as to why he would be in a bookstore of all places.

"I need to buy markers to sign our new album. The company gave me a few boxes of albums to sign, but they forgot to give me the marker pens," he complained.

"Albums? The new album?!"

My eyes widened at the thought of the album. It wasn't supposed to come out yet until next month.

"Shh, don't speak too loud. You'll blow my cover," he shushed me, putting his hand over my mouth, preventing me from squealing like a fan girl inside the bookstore.

I removed his hand and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Can I have a look at them?" I whispered, hoping that I would be able to witness the album myself.

"Sure, they're in the car. Oh, by the way, can I stay at your house for today?" he asked out of nowhere.

"What? You have your own house, right?" I asked back, reluctant to let him sleep in my house.

"I have house, but I don't have house key," he retorted, and I crossed my arms, looking at him unamusingly.

Did he just copy Jungkook's funny sentence in that one interview they were in?

"Don't look at me like that. My brother decided to change the lock without sending me the spare key. It's not my fault," he defended himself and I let out a sigh.

"Hotel?" I suggested.

"Trivago," he answered cheekily.

"Really, Jimin?" I raised one of my eyebrows as I stared bored at his lame joke, and he laughed.

"Okay kidding. I checked everywhere but there was no room available now. Due to K-wave sensation, this place is full of tourists for the whole week. I bet that most of them are probably here because they want to have a look at how my hometown looks like," he had a smug smile on his face, and I rolled my eyes at the idol in front of me.

"Or...they actually want to see Jungkook's hometown but ended up in yours by accident," I stated and the smile on his face was wiped out in an instant.

I smiled innocently before heading to the counter to pay, not forgetting to fetch a few boxes of markers on my way out with the fuming idol following closely behind me.