Part 7

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a severe headache like I always did after getting wasted.

Struggling, I still forced open my eyes to look at the unfamiliar surroundings and everything that happened last night slowly flooded into my head.

I turned my head back to the bed only to find Y/N under the comforter beside me.

My mind went blank as I processed everything in my head.

This can't be true.

I rubbed my face for a few times, trying to register it in my head.

"I slept with...Y/N?" I whispered out and I was overwhelmed by emotions, realizing what I had done with the girl last night.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. My head was a mess right now.

I didn't know how to face her.

I hastily got up from the bed and took the clothes that were scattered around the bed. I went out from the house, taking my car keys with me and drove away from the house, leaving the sleeping Y/N alone.

Driving mindlessly, I kept thinking about the sleeping girl.

How do I talk to her?

How'd she react when she woke up?

Should I say that this was a mistake?

No. Of course not, you idiot.

That was straight up heartless, Park Jimin.

Not after I had heard her words last night.

I remembered it all.

Her confession.

I felt her trembling lips on my forehead. How can I hurt her when she had liked me so sincerely like that? How long has she been liking me?

I stopped driving after a while and arrived at a small park. There weren't a lot of people except for some elderly going for early morning exercise and I walked up to an empty bench, furthest away from the small crowd.

I gathered my courage and called up the person I hoped can advise me on this matter.

"You better have a valid reason to wake me up this early in the morning Jimin," the voice croaked out, obviously being woken up by the phone call.

"Hi, hyung. I need your advice," I spoked out seriously.

"Did you cause trouble, Jimin?" he asked. I guessed he had fully woken up.

"No, I mean, yes. No. I don't know, hyung," I sighed and kicked the grass which were growing healthily under my shoes.

"What is it?"

"I slept with my best friend, Namjoon hyung," I confessed.

"Taehyung? Damn, I was shipping you with Jungkook, but whoever you choose, I don't seem to see any problem. Why are you so troubled then?" he rambled out and I had no choice but to let out a loud sigh.

"No, for the hundreds time, I don't like my members like you. I slept with Y/N," I said into the phone.

"Y/N?" he paused for a while probably thinking who Y/N was.

"Y/N?! Are you talking about the same Y/N you've always talked about when we were trainee? That Y/N?!" he screamed into the phone making me flinched away from the device.

"Yes, that Y/N. What should I do hyung? I don't want to ruin our relationship. She's my most precious friend I have. I don't want to lose her, but I don't think we could go back to how we used to be," I said seriously.

"First things first, how did you to end up being together in the same place?" he asked, and I told him about everything starting from our reunion at the bookstore until the time I got drunk last night.

"What should I do, hyung?" I asked, feeling helpless in situation like this.

"You said that she likes you, right?"

"Y-yeah, I think so. I heard it when she confessed last night,"

"Then maybe that's the reason why she didn't push you away. Based on your stories that we've heard so far, I could imagine that if she didn't want that to happen, she might've kicked your balls last night," Namjoon snickered.

"That's true," I scrunched my nose, imagining the pain if that really happened.

"Joon, put in on loudspeaker mode. I need to know too," I heard a few rumbles at the other end, already figuring out that Seokjin was also there.

"Jimin, do you like her too, then?" Namjoon asked and I gulped.

"I-I don't know hyung. Of course, I like her as a friend, but I've never thought about us in that way before" I said truthfully.

"So, if she were to sleep with some other guy, how would you feel?" Seokjin suddenly butted in.

Y/N – sleeping with another guy?

"I'm not sure, but it didn't feel really great," I mumbled, not realizing that I was already clutching my phone hard at the thought.

"Well if that's the case, maybe you should start something with Y/N. I think you like her too, it's just that you haven't realized your feelings before," Namjoon said calmly.

"You think so, hyung?"

"Yes, I agree with Namjoon, Jimin. You should give it a try. Maybe things between you guys will work out better than you thought," Seokjin interrupted, giving his opinion as well in this matter.

As Seokjin joined the conversation, we discussed a few more things about my relationship with Y/N. I was really glad to have those two to discuss on matters like this.

"Okay hyung, thanks. And another thing...," I paused, feeling reluctant to tell this to them.

"What is it, mochi?" Seokjin asked.

"I think I took Y/N's first-time last night," I said quietly and waited for their response.

I barely remembered it, but I think my hunch was correct. Earlier, when she stirred a little in her sleep, her face scrunched up like she was in pain as she moved her lower body. And I saw a few spots of blood on her blanket.

"What?!" they both shouted into my ears, nearly making me deaf.

"I'm not so sure, but I think it's true," I slowly muttered out, feeling discouraged after being shouted at by the two.

"So where are you right now? Please tell me you're still in her house," Seokjin pleaded and I felt like I made the wrong choice for telling the news to them.

"Actually – I panicked, so I went out..."

"So, you are telling me that all this while you left her alone in the house? Alone? Knowing that you took her first time?" the question asked by Seokjin brought shivers to my bone.

I could feel Seokjin's wrath from miles away from his cold tone even though he wasn't shouting. Yet.

"I-I'm going back," I was already on my feet, running back to my car as fast as I could.

"How can you be so stupid?! Get back to her right now! I didn't raise you to be this foolish, you idiotic mochi!"

Seokjin finally burst and I hung up the call, not wanting to risk my life being caught in an accident on my way back to Y/N's house just because of his shouts.

I just hoped that Namjoon would be able to calm Seokjin down when I called them back.

And I prayed to my heart content that Y/N would still be asleep when I got back to her house.