Part 4

Y/N's POV

There he was.

The old Jimin I've always known.

The Jimin who'd always asked me if I was happy every single day.

The Jimin who'd always make sure that I had a smile on my face at least once a day.

Jimin was always like this since the first time I knew him. I was glad that this part of him hasn't changed.

He didn't seem to realize that he had asked me a question that no one had ever asked me after so long.

Am I happy?

My heart clenched, suddenly feeling too stuffed with all the pent-up emotions that I kept well hidden inside me. I let out a breath, put down the photobook and looked at him, who was still signing the albums.

"Jimin," I called out, only to be replied with a soft hum from the name owner.

"Can you lend me your arm and shoulder for a while, just like in the past?" my question made him stop his work and Jimin looked at my direction.

"Of course, come here," he spoke soft, giving permission without hesitation and offered his left arm for me to hold.

I quickly scooted closer and wrapped my hands around his arm as Jimin continued signing the albums since he was right-handed. I let out a deep sigh as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Unknowingly, tears automatically rolled down my cheeks as I felt the comforting warmth radiating from his body.

"I'm not really happy with my current job right now. My boss's behavior was so fucked up. Everyone hates him," I started off, shakily.

"What did he do?" Jimin asked ever so gently, encouraging me to spill everything out.

"He would always tell me to do his job and expect me to complete it perfectly without any guidance. I'm just a month in the project for fuck's sake. If I know how to do all his jobs, I would be the one sitting in his position, not him." I let out my frustration and sobbed as I clenched his shirt sleeve tighter.

"And more, when we discuss the work plan for the day, he never followed them and do everything his way. So why the shit do we have discussions then?" I added, and Jimin continued listening without interrupting me.

"He doesn't even care what my position at the company is, he just told me to do everything he wants even though it was not in my job scope"

"I'm supposed to be an engineer, but I have to do more that what I'm supposed to, even the petty jobs,"

I ranted away all the things I've kept in my heart to him, and Jimin quietly listen to the whole thing patiently like he always did when we were younger. At the end of my ranting, his shoulder was wet with my tears.

Hopefully no snot was involved in the process.

I knew at some point he had stopped processing all my words and only hummed in agreement at everything, but that didn't matter to me.

As long as he was here.

Someone who lent me his ears for me to rant.

Someone who lent me his shoulders for me to cry.

Someone who lent me his arm for me to hug.

It's been a while since I had someone like this.

Since Jimin left.

Feeling tired after all the crying, I let out one big breath and decided to stop.

"Haa... I feel better. I'm so glad you recognized me at the bookstore today," I said, lifting my head from his shoulders to finally wipe my tears with my sleeves.

"Didn't you tell anyone about this, before? Your parents, maybe?" he questioned, while giving a new ply of tissue to me.

"I did tell mom and dad, but I can't cry like this in front of them. Dad will tell me to quit in an instant if he knows I'm this stressed," I laughed a little, thinking how my dad would react if he knew I cried this much because of the job.

"Can't you quit?" Jimin asked, his tone showed pure care.

"What are you talking about, Jimin? I need the experience to put into my resume if I want to apply for other jobs. You think employer would hire someone who works just for a month and then quit in the beginning of a project? They'll think of me as incompetent," I smiled sadly and vaguely heard their new song that was still playing in the background.

"Sorry, I should've focus on your new songs but instead you had to listen to all my rambling," apologizing to the singer, I chuckled as I stuffed my nose with tissues, totally not caring how horrible I looked in front of the dashing idol in front of me.

"Don't say that. I'm sorry I couldn't be here beside you when you had struggled this much by yourself," he apologized, and I shook my head, disagreeing.

"No, you and your members helped me a lot in going through my days. I always watch videos where you guys made a fool out of yourselves. You always manage to make me laugh even how shitty my day was," I informed him, and he tensed up.

"Which video?" he queried, grabbing both of my shoulders to face him.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, not understanding his question.

"Which video that make us look like fools?" he asked.

"Which video...you asked?" I questioned and he nodded.

I blinked repeatedly, seriously thinking about my answer while the boy in front of me waited patiently.

"Umm, all of the fan edits ones?" I shrugged my shoulder while scratching the back of my neck.

What should I answer be then?

They were all crackheads. Their crackhead contents were so many that the fans could always post new videos almost everyday.

Jimin looked at me in disbelief and snatched my phone that was placed on the table to scroll through my YouTube history. Believe me, I saw him smirked when he successfully unlocked my phone with his first try.

My password never changed.

It's his birthday.

Luckily I didn't watch anything indecent recently, except for Jungkook's abs. And of course, that was the first thing he saw when he investigated the phone. I rolled my eyes at him when he glared oh-so-cutely at me.

"I have abs first, you know?" he asked.

"I know. But in my opinion, Jungkook's abs is hotter," I argued.

"What about mine?" he questioned.

"They were fine but rather than hot, they were more...how do I say this...pretty?" I smiled awkwardly and he scoffed at my answer.

"Pretty?" he asked, frowning his eyebrows at me.

"What should I say? You're pretty. Everything about you is pretty. I bet that if you wear Elsa's costume, you would be prettier than Elsa herself. Or any other princesses in all fairy tales existed, you would be the prettiest of all – oh, maybe not?" I changed my mind, after suddenly imagining another beautiful princess in my head.

"What now? Who's prettier than me?" he stared into my eyes, waiting for me to spout more nonsense from my mouth.

"Snow White Yoongi, or Yoonji. Whoever he wants to be," I grinned at Jimin and in the next second, my face was hit with the small pillow from the couch.