Part 23 : Last Chapter

Months and months later.

And months later. Probably years had passed actually.

In conclusion, they're happy for a long time.

And will be happy for even a longer time, because this is happy ending story.

Y/N’s POV

"Jiminie, wake up. You have the final rehearsal today," tapping his cheeks softly, I tried to make Jimin release his hold from my waist so that I could get out of the bed.

"Ugghh..." he kept his eyes close and just shook his head sleepily, refused to let go of his arms from me.

"Jiminie," although feeling sorry for the boy to have such a busy life, I called his name again to prevent him from falling back into deep sleep.

"Don't wanna go..." he buried his face into the pillow while moving closer to me, his arms circling around my body even more than before.

"Hey, I'll give you many, many, many kisses if you wake up now," at my suggestion, he sat up immediately with his eyes wide open.

"I'm up!" he grinned prettily at me and I got jealous a little at how he could effortlessly look ridiculously good despite just waking up and still having his bed hair.

"Good, now brush your teeth and let's have breakfast okay?" I sat up as well and started to get out of the bed, standing by the bed side and watched as Jimin stretched his limbs and cracked his bones like he always did as he woke up.

"My morning kiss?" he pointed to his plump lips using his index finger and I raised one eyebrow at his request.

"Now?"

"Yeah,"

Moving closer to his sleepy form, I looked at the clock and knew that it was actually still pretty early before his manager come to pick him up for the rehearsal.

I opted to be a little naughty and decided to straddle his lap.

Jimin who was back to being half-asleep just accepted my sitting position with closed eyes and rested his hands on my hip when I circled my arms around his neck.

Diving in for a kiss, I was encouraged to do more as Jimin seemed very accepting when he kissed me back so skillfully even though he just woke up.

Loving the feel of his bare skin under my touch as Jimin opted to sleep shirtless after our moments last night, I was always amazed at how I could feel his back muscles moving under my palm as I traced his back with my hands.

Also playing with his hair while still in the middle of the kiss just the way he liked it, I moved closer and flushed our bodies together that Jimin had to tilt his head a little upward to keep going on with the kiss as I was directly above him.

His shirt that I wore without anything else underneath had rolled up my hip as Jimin’s hands kept on roaming around, feeling my curves.

But as I moved, I purposely rolled my hip more than I should and it undeniably received a great reaction from Jimin when he moaned into the kiss without holding back.

He broke the kiss for a second and my heart thumped hard when he stared at me dangerously with half-lidded eyes.

Staring back bravely into his eyes, I rolled my naked lower body again, against his clothed member and Jimin’s head fell on my shoulder as he grunted in pleasure and his grip on my hips tightened.

"Baby," he growled in such deep voice that it made me had goosebumps, but I ignored his warning and pulled his face up again for another kiss.

His boner was getting more evident as I kept on going, and I could feel how both of us were getting more and more excited when the only cloth in between our private members were getting wet at each roll of our bodies.