Part 15

Y/N’s POV

I finished dressing up myself in my usual oversized tee and shorts, and went out to look for Jimin just as I promised earlier. He was currently sitting on the couch, going through the channels on the television without focusing much at the shows.

At the sound of my footsteps approaching him, Jimin quickly looked away from the screen and flashed me a wide smile, opening his arms wide.

I stood rooted to the ground, not moving an inch forward after he opened his arms, and he whined again like he did when he didn't want to let me go in the room earlier, also making grabby hands.

"Come here, Y/N. I want to cuddle with you," he patted his lap and I almost choked on my spit.

What?

Did he think I'll sit on his lap just like that?

"Jimin,"

"Yeah?"

"l - Nothing," not knowing how to address his weird behavior, I cancelled the thought to talk about it right away.

"Come here, please. I want to cuddle," he requested with those innocent stare, and I couldn't even say no to him.

Walking towards him and opting to sit by his side instead of his lap, Jimin stared at me with questioning eyes as of why I didn't sit on him.

"Why did you sit there?" he asked, acting like it was very weird of me that I chose to sit on the couch instead of his laps.

"I don't think I'll sit on your lap. I'm heavy," I answered, slightly conscious about my weight.

"And I'm a man with needs. And right now, my need is to have my girlfriend in my arms," as he talked, Jimin effortlessly scooped me up without me being able to resist and he placed me onto his lap with his arms stayed secured around me.

"See? I can hold your weight just fine, baby" he whispered with his eye smile on display, and I could feel my cheeks getting heated at the close distance between our faces.

"You'll get tired soon," I turned away my face from Jimin.

"I'll tell you if I'm tired, I promise" he replied to my comment, and both of us fell into silence for a few moments.

"Why are you suddenly like this?" I picked up my courage and asked Jimin, wanting to know the reason behind his out of the blue clinginess and straightforward behavior.

"I just want to be close to you," he chuckled a little, and I could feel the vibration from his chest as he hugged me closer to his body.

"Why?" I rested my head on his shoulder, slightly amused that everything just felt right even though this was the first time I've sat on someone's lap like this.

"Because you're mine now. The one that I like a lot," he played with my fingers and brought it up to his mouth for a kiss, and I felt goosebumps on my arms at his action.

"You like me?" my voice came out no louder than a whisper, as I looked up to his side-profile to see his reaction.

"A lot, baby" he turned to look at me and answered with such tenderness in his voice, that I almost melted under his loving gaze.

"Since when?"

"Probably since a long time ago, but I didn't realize that I've liked you more than a best friend before. No wonder I felt so empty without you, and felt so complete when I met you at the bookstore. It's like you're my missing puzzle piece, Y/N" he talked smooth and shockingly, I was quiet flattered at his words .

"I actually thought that my feelings for you are gone," I told, starting to open up since we're talking about this topic now.

"But?" he asked, knowing that I left the sentence hanging.

"But then you showed up out of nowhere and hugged me at the bookstore. And I thought, 'Ah, I still like him'," I took his hand and admired his fingers.

Jimin let me be when I intertwined our fingers together. He even gripped my hand back and refused to let go after he kissed the back of my palm again.

"Can you tell me more about what makes you like me?" he looked down to search for my eyes, but I didn't feel like lifting my head up from his shoulder to reply his stare.

"Hmm, I don't remember anymore. Maybe it just happens?" yawning slightly, I could feel myself getting too comfortable on his laps that my eyes were starting to get heavy as the clock ticked away.

"Are you getting sleepy?" he asked, voice sounded a little amused at my yawn.

"Yeah," telling him the truth, I opted to bury my head closer to Jimin’s neck.

"Can we cuddle to sleep then?" I felt him resting his cheek on my head, as he rubbed my back softly to lull me up to sleep.

"Hmm," eyes now really closing and not really registering his question in my head, I just let myself be in Jimin’s embrace and appreciated his warmth.

"I'll carry you to the bedroom, okay?" Jimin whispered, still expecting answer from me.

"Hmm," agreeing again without thinking about his words, I let myself be in his care as I fell deeper into slumber.