Part 3

Y/N's POV

"Be careful," I said to Jimin as I placed all the things I've bought on the coffee table.

"Where're your parents?" he asked, struggling with his boxes of albums that he stubbornly wanted to take inside the house in one trip.

He said something about double trips was for the weak.

"They're not here anymore, Jimin" I informed and made my way towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," he suddenly apologized, making me furrowed my eyebrows in confusion for a while before realizing that he had misunderstood my words.

"Oh, no. That's not what I mean. They're still alive and healthy. It's just that my father was offered to work somewhere else, so my mother followed him while I decided to stay because I was offered a job here," I explained, while handing him a glass of water for himself.

"Sheesh, I really thought your parents passed away for a second," the boy sighed in relief hearing the explanation from me and I chuckled at his reaction.

"So, can I take a look at the album now?" I asked impatiently, wanting to have a look at the album as soon as possible.

"Urghh, let me take a break, will you?" he grumbled, but still let me drag him to the living room, where the boxes were placed.

As we were seated on the floor, I waited patiently for him to open those boxes.

"Why don't you just open the box yourself?" he questioned, and I shook my head immediately.

"I can't do that. I'm afraid that I would do harm to the brand-new albums. I don't have money to pay for it," I stated as a matter of fact, knowing roughly how much these albums' worth and how precious they were going to be to the fans that were patiently waiting for it to be released.

Especially when it was going to be signed by the idol himself.

"You probably have a collection of our albums in your room, don't you?" Jimin curiously asked while wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"No, I don't have any of your albums," I uttered truthfully.

"You're lying. You said that you're our fan," he looked at me, not believing his ears.

"I really don't have any. Not all your fans have that much money in their pockets, Park Jimin" I muttered out as my eyes focused on his veiny hands that were tearing the tape that was sealing the box.

His hands were sexy, but the albums were way more important now.

"Oh man," I whispered out when the albums were finally revealed in front of me.

"What are you so surprised for?" he seemed so amused at my reaction, so he took one and wave it in front of my face.

"Can I touch it?" I looked at him with such hopeful eyes, blinking them repeatedly in a supposed-to-be-cute manner to get his permission to touch the album.

"Touch what? Touch me?" he asked, and I made a face at him. He gave up on his teasing without a word and pushed the album softly towards me.

"Just take it. I can give the full set to you for free if you want," he offered, while handing the album in my hand.

I stared at the album and trace it with my hand like it was some kind of precious artifacts.

"You're sure? I won't reject it if you really offer this to me," I asked, and he just nodded before taking the markers that we bought at the bookstore just now.

"Just take it as the fee for letting me sleep in your house for today. I'll find another place to stay tomorrow," he said as he started to sign the albums.

I felt a pang of sadness thinking that the time we're going to spend together wouldn't be that long, but I quickly brushed it off.

"Well, okay. I'm going to play the songs now," I announced excitedly as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To get the laptop. You know, to play the CD?" I stated the obvious.

"I have the full album inside my phone right now, you know?" he waved his phone in his hand, also stating the obvious.

"Of course I know that. Just let me have fun with this thing. This is really, really the first BTS album that I own," I ignored the look he gave and walked to the bedroom to get the laptop and Bluetooth speaker.

I don't think the house has a CD player anymore. It's been ages since I last saw any CD or VCD player in this house.

I made my way to the nightstand where I placed my laptop last night.

"Wow, you really have none of our albums in your room," Jimin suddenly appeared at the bedroom door and I clutched my chest in surprised, not expecting him to follow behind me.

"I told you that I don't have money to buy all those things. Besides, I have a student loan to pay," I informed, and he raised his eyebrows at that.

"Why are you giving me that look?" I asked, walking past him and walked towards the living room, where the albums were left scattered and unattended.

"What did you study after high school?" he asked as he sat by my right side, taking the previous seat he left just now.

Ah, we parted ways before we finished high school and I haven't contacted him since that time, so it's understandable that he didn't know my life update like how I know his.

"I studied engineering, and graduated safely almost three years ago," I replied, totally focusing on not to ruin the new album while taking out the CD.

After the CD was safely inserted into the slot without a single scratch, I relaxed and took the photo book that was given together in the album.

Their new songs played through the speaker and I listened to them while looking at their photo book.

"Damn, you guys are getting hotter every comeback. I'm changing my bias to Jungkook," I blurted out, nearly drooling at the sight of these hot boys.

"Don't you dare, Y/N" he squinted his eyes to me, and I did the same to him. We just stared at each other without saying anything before we finally burst out laughing and got back to our own things.

"So, you're an engineer now?" he continued.

"From the title, yes. I am an engineer," I replied curt, eyes focusing on the photos.

"Oooh, do you get paid well?" he asked, sounding amused at my job when it was never going to pay as much as he was getting now.

"No, obviously not more than you," I nudged his left arm softly, careful not to ruin his signature on the albums.

"Well, in whatever you do, I'm sure that you are happy, right?" he suddenly asked, and I paused.