Part 21

Jimin’s POV

"Y/N" I called for her even though she's already having her focus on me.

I just liked the way it felt to have her name rolled out my tongue and would always want to call it out even just for fun.

"Hmm?" she smiled through the screen as she rested her head on her forearms, that were resting on the kitchen table in her house.

It was near midnight there while it was morning here and I let out a sigh when I suddenly felt stuffed in my heart for not having Y/N by my side.

It was our free day before we had our concert in two days, and these were the times when I had been feeling lonely as I woke up alone in bed.

We had been on the world tour for about three months now, meaning that it has been three months that I haven't woke up with morning kisses from my love that was currently on the screen right now.

The members said that I was love struck.

I was being madly in love.

Crazily in love with Y/N.

It was worse because Y/N and I only dated for a week and suddenly we had to part for this long. I didn't know how Y/N feels, but for me this was getting too unbearable.

"Nothing," I whispered, staring into her eyes through the screen of this thin gadget in my hand.

"What is it?" she asked, lifting her head from her forearms and leaned into the phone closer.

Squinting her eyes, I knew she was trying to see what's wrong with me so I just shook my head and flashed her a small smile to not make her worry about my well-being.

"No, it's just that, I just realized that it's you," changing the topic, I brought out the interesting fact that I had found out after the last night we shared together.

The day Y/N actually gave her consent for me to be with her.

The day that felt so short despite us never moving away from each other and opted to stay in bed together until it was time to leave.

"What? Your girlfriend?" she asked cheekily, and I smiled wider at her question.

"No, you're the one in my dreams. You know, my wet dreams" I told, and she frowned her eyebrows at my words.

"Ugh, I don't want to know about your dirty dreams" she rolled her eyes and playfully covered her ears, and I chuckled at the reaction Y/N gave me.

"It's really you, I realized it back then on my last day at your house" stubbornly keep on going with the topic, I admitted that it made me happy knowing that I finally found out that Y/N was that mysterious woman who was always lingering in my mind as I woke up. 

"How are you so sure about it?" she asked, knowing that I want to keep the conversation on this topic going.

"You have a mole on your upper thigh, close to your left hip, right?" I asked her just for fun, although I had already confirmed the fact myself.

I had always been determined to find that person in my dream, but no one had ever fit the memory I had.

Until I saw Y/N.

The exact second I laid my eyes on her mole during our shared moments, it felt like all the clouds that were fogging my mind had cleared up and I only saw her.

"How do you know that?" as she was squinting her eyes in suspicion at me, I squinted my eyes back at her for her question.

"I have eyes, my lady. And we've been in the situation where I was given the chance to admire each of your features closely. Should I tell you which situation in specific?" trying to get reactions from her, I was pleased to see the pink tint on her cheeks as I brought up the intimate time we shared.

"N-no?! Okay what is it about the mole?" she exclaimed quickly, making me laugh at her shy reaction.

"Well first of all, I have always been wondering about the identity of the person with that mole in my dream, and I also had small recollection of our first night together," I talked slow, loving how Y/N tried to listen to each of my words with such attention.

"But you're dead drunk," she attacked me with that fact which I still felt guilty for, and I pouted at her.

Seeing my pout, she instantly laughed beautifully before giving me a flying kiss to say that she had forgiven me for that.

"I did, but I worked hard to recall all the memories of that night. And only after our second time, I'm really sure that it's the same person. It's you,"

"Is that a good thing then?" she asked, with her eyebrows raised, staring at me with bright eyes that made me fell in love deeper with her.

"It is, I feel so happy knowing that it's you," I answered truthfully, telling her my honest thoughts.

"Why?" she tilted her head, making her hair moved to one side, showing the necklace on her neck that I had luckily forced her to accept before I went back to Seoul.

She didn't manage to come and bid me farewell at our dorm due to my schedule being too packed, so our last goodbye was at her house. However fortunately, I had asked Y/N to give me one of her shirts, which I wore the most to sleep right now.

I didn't know why, but just having a piece of her belonging with me meant a lot.

"I don't know. I'm just happy," telling her the truth, I smiled when Y/N scrunched her nose cutely, not really accepting my answer but decided to brush it off.

"Well, I'm going to make you feel happier with what I'm going to say now," she suddenly informed with such happy grin on her face, and I was drawn to hear what she's going to say.

"What is it?"