Part 6

Y/N's POV

Before he could say anything at my previous comment, the doorbell rang and I rushed to the door taking the cash I had prepared earlier to pay the delivery boy.

I opened the door without checking the visitor and Jimin followed closely behind me. Afraid that the delivery boy would see and recognize him, I pushed Jimin behind the door in reflex.

We don't want some gossips to spread about the boy when Jimin finally got his rest, don't we?

"Thank you. Have a nice day," I smiled politely at the guy and closed the door. After that, I quickly turned to the boy who was standing behind the said door.

"You can't just show yourself in front of anybody. They might recognize you and spread rumors," I scolded him for being reckless like that.

"You can't just open the door so widely like that. What if that wasn't the delivery boy and some robber instead?" he scolded back but with an angrier tone than mine, and my bitter words about being fine living without him earlier seemed to be forgotten by now.

I admitted that I was a bit careless in things like this. My parents had scolded me too much on this matter, but I never learn.

Jimin sighed, not wanting to drag this matter longer. He took the chicken from my hand and walked to the coffee table, where all our belongings were scattered at.

We sat down at our previous place and Jimin proceeded in opening a can of beer for each of us. I took the first piece of chicken and nibbled on it quietly, not knowing what to say.

This kind of awkwardness only happened after we had disagreement with each other. I didn't know we could get into a fight this fast considering how long we haven't seen each other.

"You should be more careful, Y/N. You're a girl," he started.

"No, I'm a woman now," I disagreed, feeling a little bit sulky after being scolded.

"Yeah, I noticed that earlier,"

Woops boy, did he realized that my boobs got bigger?

"What do you mean?" I asked, just to, you know, for clarification.

"You've become softer now. Y/N I knew before would never cry because of being treated wrongly. The old Y/N would go crazy and straight up protest against the person who angered her," he said, and I chuckled at that.

Okay, I was wrong. Thanks for getting my hopes up for a second there.

"You've matured too," I replied.

"How so?"

"The old you would tease me to death after I cried so horribly on your shoulder. But you didn't even say anything about my face after I cried previously," I explained, and he seemed proud of himself.

I was shocked at my own hideous face when I looked at the mirror just now.

"I do want to say that your swollen eyes looked so funny, but I managed to hold myself from doing it," he confessed and laughed whole heartedly in which he only stopped when I elbowed him hard in the gut.

--

Jimin was sound-asleep on my shoulders now.

How could he not?

He finished my one-week stock of alcohol in one night. I sighed and rested my head on the sofa behind me. I stared at the ceiling, feeling the warmth radiating from Jimin's body by my side.

"Your breath stinks of alcohol, Jiminie. But I still like you, though. I like you a lot. A lot more than you know," I whispered to the sleeping boy.

I would never confess to him in his conscious state, so the best I could do was to be true to my feelings when the boy was unconscious.

I brushed his hair away from his spotless forehead, and shakily placed a soft peck on it. My lips lingered for a few seconds, before I decided to take the boy to the guest room.

"Let's get you to sleep, Jimin,"

After much struggle sending the boy to the guest room, I finally walked back to my room and changed into a very extra-large t-shirt to get ready to rest for the night.

After brushing my teeth and lied down on the bed comfortably, I decided to play Superstar BTS for a while. Mostly because I wanted to collect the rewards they provided in every event.

I heard a loud thud from outside of my room but decided to brush it off, assuming that it was Jimin who probably took a trip to the toilet.

A few minutes later, I felt the bed dipped and I quickly turned around, only to be met with a pair of hungry eyes of a man named Jimin.

He was staring lustfully at my exposed body as my shirt had rolled up to my waist after much turning I did on the bed, exposing my lower body that was only covered with an underwear.

His stare instantly made my body temperature increase, and I gulped, realizing the situation I was in.

I panicked and tried to cover my body as much as I could since Jimin was probably not in his correct state of mind right now.

"Jimin," I croaked out timidly, totally forgetting my game that was left open on the phone screen.

Jimin was now already hovering above me, eyeing hungrily at my exposed bare neck. He brought his fingers to trace my collarbone and I hate to say this, but even a graze of his fingertip on my skin make me feel hot.

"I want you," he whispered into my ears, and I sucked my breath at his husky voice.

Without waiting for my answer, he dipped his head and started to leave sloppy kisses on my neck. I started to breath heavily as his actions were getting wilder for every second passed.

This is so wrong.

I should push him away.

He will regret this.

This is not good.

Our relationship won't be the same anymore if I let this action continue. Worse, we wouldn't contact each other anymore. Probably forever.

And more thoughts flooding into my head at the moment, telling me to get away from the situation where I might regret it as soon as it happened.

But I realized that I don't want to get away.

Since I want him.

I want him since forever.

Jimin might not even recognize who I was right now.

It was probably the alcohol in his body that took over him.

And there's also possibility that he might not even remember this event the very next morning.

I knew that.

But, I couldn't lie to myself.

I want him.

Let me be selfish this time.

Even if this would leave me filled with regret and sadness tomorrow, just let me be selfish this once.

Just once.

I closed my eyes, fully surrendering under Jimin's touches.

I let him dominate my body and tried to remember every single contact our skin made with each other, already accepting that this would probably be the first and the last time I'd share moments like this with him.