Part 11

Jimin's POV 

"Hi hyung, you want to speak to Y/N, right?" I get straight to the point after Seokjin greeted me shortly.

"Namjoon, get your ass over here right now. Jimin got Y/N!" I blushed hard when Y/N could clearly hear Seokjin's yell from the speaker.

"What are you doing, hyung?! We are on speaker mode!" I whisper-shouted to the male as I snatched the phone away from the table for a while.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know Y/N is listening as well. Hi, Y/N. This is Seokjin from BTS, you can just call me Seokjin oppa," he didn't sound sorry at all.

"Hi, Seokjin oppa. I see you everywhere these days, and I love Awake and Epiphany! And Moon!" and Y/N didn't sound nervous at all.

She seemed excited even.

I felt annoyed hearing Y/N's excited voice complimenting Seokjin for some reason, but I kept that to myself for now.

I didn't want to interrupt when someone was complimenting Seokjin. I'd be dead when I get back to the dorm next week.

As the speaker was still on, we could clearly hear a few crashing sounds and Seokjin's devastated sigh from the phone.

"I just bought that vase, my goodness,"

"Hey Jimin, you got her?! You've finally got some jams, my boy!" I facepalmed myself to hide my blush directly after I heard Namjoon.

I felt happy when he finally said that I got jams, but damn, can they be even more embarrassing that this?

"Hello Namjoon...oppa? Is it okay if I call you that?" Y/N snickered quietly but nevertheless still greeted Namjoon to announce her presence.

"What? Is that Y/N? Did she hear what I said just now? Sorry, Jimin. My bad," and just like Seokjin earlier, Namjoon didn't sound sorry as well.

"Hi, Y/N. It was nice to finally being able to hear your voice. Jimin has been talking so much about you since our trainee days. Oh, and I don't mind you calling me oppa, but Jimin might,"

The conversation continued like they had been friends since forever. They had a blast, making fun of me and ignoring me like I wasn't even there.

I felt glad that Y/N could get along with the two, but I swear I was going to get back at them after this.

They finally hung up when it was already late, and Y/N passed me my phone with sparkling eyes.

"Having fun?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yup, making fun of you is always fun. It's even more fun when I have friends to gang up on you," she smiled so brightly that I couldn't even get mad at her.

"Whatever makes you happy, Y/N. Come on, it's late. Let's go to your room,"

"My room?" she asked hesitantly and I wanted to tease her.

"Yeah, shouldn't we sleep together now that we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" I tried looking as innocent as possible, enjoying her shy reaction.

"But..."

"I won't do anything tonight, baby. I promise. You still need time to recover too," I proceeded closing my distance with her, loving her wide eyes as I finished my sentence.

"Park Jimin!"

"What? You're still hurting, am I wrong?"

"You're not sleeping in my room!"

"Why not?"

"Just no!" she exclaimed with her pink cheeks and stomped to her room before quickly locking it from the inside.