Part 17

Jimin’s POV

"I want to wake up everyday like this," I said happily as I munched the cold pancake that has been abandoned way too long due to the unplanned make out session we had earlier.

"I refuse," Y/N declined as she tried to cover the hickeys I just left on her collarbone, but I took her hand away and intertwined it with my free hand.

I loved seeing the marks on her.

My marks.

And I wished to put more on the rest of her body, but I didn't want to scare Y/N away by moving too fast in this relationship.

I was still unsure whether she was ready for our second time after I took her first without actually having her consent that night.

"Why?" asking her with innocent pout on my mouth, she glared at me but still took the pancake piece I fed her into her mouth.

"You're too needy," she munched angrily, and I only laughed when all I see was cuteness in her angry form.

"Try to be me, Y/N. You'll see how irresistible you are in that outfit," I eyed her body and she squinted her eyes at me.

"This is my sleepwear, Jimin. You're even wearing the same one" she deadpanned, pointing to the one I was wearing but I shook my head, disagreeing with her words.

"It's not the same when you're the one wearing it. By the way, can you wear my shirt for once?" I requested, wanting to see her being in my shirt.

"You don't have any. You came here without any bags, remember?" she raised one of her eyebrows at my suggestion, and I shook my head again.

"I do have one. The one I wore the first day I arrived," telling her the fact, Y/N raised both her eyebrows this time before she frowned.

"That branded t-shirt? No," she disagreed immediately without a second of hesitation at all.

"Ah whyyy?" I pouted, wanting Y/N to wear my t-shirt.

"It's too expensive. What if I stretch it, or stain it, or rip it when I wear that tee?" she gave a few reasons not to wear it and I just smiled fondly at her making up excuses.

"It's okay, baby. I'm not going to make you pay for something like that," I tucked her hair behind her ears and Y/N just stared into my eyes as she pouted a little.

"Still no," she tried to divert her eyes from mine as she got up to place the empty plate into the sink.

"Babyyyy," I followed close behind her and hugged her waist, using my persuasion slash whining skill to the fullest. Y/N tried to ignore me but I knew I was winning when she let out a long breath.

"Don't blame me if anything happens to that tee," she warned, turning her head and looked up to my face a little, and I grinned as soon as she agreed.

"Yes! Go change now, please?" I kissed her temple in excitement and stared hopefully to the girl in my arm.

"Now?" she frowned again and this time, I turned her body around to face me. I trapped her frame in between my body and the sink behind her.

The frown on her forehead stayed as she stared hard at me, questioning my request. I decided to kiss the frown away and looked at Y/N after kissing her forehead.

"Please?" I urged her softly, looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Ughhh," she groaned at my request before burying her face into my chest, and I laughed at her reaction, arms automatically wrapped around her.

"Love you too, baby" I confessed, feeling nothing wrong with the word I just uttered out.

"I didn't say I love you?" she raised her eyebrows as she looked up, and I quickly ducked down to steal a peck from her lips.

"You just did, honey" I grinned wider as I saw her widened eyes at my unpredicted action.

"I'm so done with you, Park Jimin" she pushed me away and walked towards my room to take the said clothes, and I just grinned at her annoyed reaction.

"We're just starting, baby" I yelled a little for Y/N to hear before jogging behind her, wanting to quickly see her in my shirt.

Or if I'm lucky enough, I might be able to witness her changing into it as well.