Part 19

Y/N’s POV

It's almost a week since Jimin first came.

And tomorrow he had to go back to do final preparations for BTS's world tour that was going to start in a few weeks.

I could tell that this boy was dreading to go back to work from the way he had been dragging his feet around the house since this morning.

He was getting even more clingy than he used to since yesterday, and I almost had no time to myself other than my break to the shower or bathroom.

Just like right now, I was stuck with him on the couch as we watch some random movie Jimin said he wanted to watch. He was hugging my side while I was resting my head on his chest.

"Y/N," Jimin called, with his eyes still on the screen.

"Hm?" humming in reply, I waited for what he was going to say.

"I don't want to go," he rested his cheek on my head and I opted to just let him be.

"You still have to go, ARMYs all over the world had been waiting for this moment for ages just to see you in real life," hugging his waist and scooting closer to the boy, Jimin sighed as he heard my answer.

"I know, but you're not there" he whined, kissing my hair crown.

"I'm right here, arent I?" placing my hand on his heart, I cringed at how corny I sounded.

"I could see you cringing, Y/N" Jimin chuckled as he looked down to me and I smiled guiltily.

"I couldn't help it. It's not my style," scrunching my nose, I shut my eyes close when Jimin bopped my nose with his.

"It's okay, I still love you a lot," he spoke smoothly, and a smile decorated my face effortlessly.

Jimin had been confessing his love to me for so many times now since the first time he did. And everytime he said that he loves me, I could always feel his sincerity from his stare, his voice, his body language.

But it also sometimes made me question whether I was actually living in reality or all this was just a dream.

It was just too good to be true.

However, I decided to just enjoy this moment while it lasted.

"I love you too," whispering the words back, Jimin looked fondly into my eyes before he kissed me.

He broke away for a second and just stared at me for a while before reconnecting our lips for a deeper kiss than the first one.

He had turned his body towards me as he pulled me onto his lap, still reducing the already small space in between our bodies as he was getting more serious into the kiss.

Jimin’s kiss was gentle as usual but I knew that he was asking for more this time. He broke the kiss this time and searched for my eyes, asking permission to go further.

Understanding his request and also wanting to give Jimin what he deserved, I cupped his jaw with both palms and pushed my body upwards to meet his chest as I kissed him.

Jimin reciprocated the kiss eagerly as he started lifting me up from the couch and walked us to the bedroom. Placing me softly in the middle of the bed, Jimin stared at me fondly before he dived in for another kiss.

"I love you," he whispered with a smile as he broke away for a second, and I replied the smile before melting under his loving gaze.

"I love you too,"

--

"Jimin?" we just opted to lie down on the bed after taking a shower together an hour ago.

I was lying on my side with my head close to Jimin’s chest, while Jimin had both his arms wrapped around me under the comforter that was covering our bodies.

"Yeah?"

"All of these feels so much like a dream. And tomorrow I'll wake up without you by my side," it was early morning of the day of his departure, and I couldn't help but be sad a little.

"Please don't talk like that, Y/N. I don't want to part with you even more now," Jimin buried his nose into my hair and took in my scent, as he rubbed my back warmly with his palms.

"You still have to go. ARMYs are waiting for you," I smiled as I appreciated the warmth from his body, and scooted closer to the boy.

"Come with me," he uttered with muffled voice as he buried his face into my shoulder now.

"I want to but I can't. I have a job here," pulling away from the hug and opted to play with his hair, Jimin closed his eyes as my fingers brushed through his hair and massaged his scalp softly.

"Why don't you quit? You said that it was stressing?" he asked and stared at me with half lidded eyes.

"No, I need the experience. I want to at least work for another twenty years before quitting," telling him my plan, Jimin smiled as my words reached his ears.

"Me too. Although I know BTS won't last forever, but I want to at least be with my members and fans the longest I can," he said dreamily, and I didn't doubt he'd be able to do it.

"You guys will be together for a long time, Jiminie. Even if you're not on stage, you'll always be in our hearts," I spoke soft, knowing for sure that for me, the seven boys would stay for a very long time in my heart even if Jimin wasn't my boyfriend right now.

"And they'll always be in my heart. With you at the top, that is" he tucked my hair that was disrupting my vision to behind my ears and I raised one eyebrow at his statement.

"Are you sure your feelings for me won't change?" I questioned the boy.

"I don't want it to change. I love this a lot, just being here with you. This is happiness for me," he kissed my forehead right after he said that, making me smile.

"I'm happy like this too," I hugged Jimin close and opted to bury my face into his chest.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Y/N. What should I do?" Jimin sighed, voice sounded really dreading the future where we had to part way in a few hours.

"We can always video call,"

"But I want you in my arms,"

"Jimin..."