🌌 Chapter 6 🌌

"Now where the hell is the supply closet?" The girl asked out loud, walking through the halls of the once dormitory. She shivered, her robes doing nothing to protect her against the cold. As she turned the corner, she could hear something. "What was that?"

"Probably just that cat being an ass." She grumbled, dismissing her sense of fear. She continued forward, careful not to trip on anything. She heard another noise. "Ok...that's definitely not Grim."

The girl suddenly then heard laughter, causing her to look around for the source. Soon three glowing figures faded into view, scaring the poor girl.

"Aah!! G-Ghosts?!" She screamed, falling in fright. She knocked over a left over base as she fell, causing it to break with a loud crash. The ghosts laughed.

"We haven't had a guest in a long time..." The skinniest one of the three spoke.

"I've been itching for action!" The biggest one spoke. The three proceeded to laugh maniacally.

"Someone help!!"

"What are you screaming for?" Grim asked, rushing over when he heard the noise. When he finally noticed the apparitions, he froze. "G-ghosts?!"

"The people who used to live got scared of us and left." One explained, smirking as the three approached the two frightened individuals.

"We've been for more ghost pals." The bigger one said. "How about you two? Hehehe."

"N-no thank, I really don't want to die." The girl stuttered, back away from the spirits. But soon her back hit a wall behind her. "G-Grim! Do something!"

The monster snapped out of his fright, still shaking but not as much. "The Great Grim ain't scared of ghosts! Take this!"

He released a wave of blue fire, missing the three.

"Where are you aiming huh?"

"Over here! Hehehe!" They mocked, easily dodging the blasts.

"Will you stop disappearing?!" Grim exclaimed, blasting another wave of fire.

"You're gonna burn the whole place down at this rate!" The girl yelled, ducking to dodge. "Are you closing your eyes when you fire or what?!"

"Shut up! I'm at least trying something!" The creature yelled back.

"Well how about listening to me so we can defeat them!" She yelled, seeing the monster continue to blast away waves of flames recklessly.

"Don't just order me around!" The gril groaned, dodging another wave of fire. But as she did, one of the ghosts grabbed her ankle. She fell as the ghost dragged her to the ground. "Ah!"

"Hehehe!"

"Grim! If you help me defeat them I'll give you a can of tuna!" She screamed, trying to escape the ghost's grasp. She used her other foot to kick the assailant off, but it only phased through it.

"Hah?! I'm a genius! I won't just give in to one..." He grumbled. The other two ghosts appeared before him, laughing. "Cowards! Ganging up on us like this!"

"Limited time offer! Two cans of tuna!" The girl yelled quickly, still struggling. "Just get this creep off of me! Don't you know how to treat a lady?!"

"Eh?" The ghosts froze.

"Ah fine! Just tell me where they are!" Grim agreed, frustrated from the situation.

"Well first my leg!" She yelled. "Just don't burn me or no tuna!"

"Got it, got it!!" A fireball hit the ghost, causing it to let go of the girl. "Now, where?!"