🌌 Chapter 10 🌌

"Eh?" The girl asked, eyes blinking back into full conciousness.

"Pfft..." Ace released out a laugh. "I can't bear it anymore!"

"Aren't you guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" He asked, now smirking at the two. He pointed to the girl. "You were summoned here by the Dark Mirror, even though you can't use magic and are a girl."

"And you, monster, weren't called but still trespassed!" "The male laughed. "It took everything in me not to lose it at the time."

"Wha!?"

"That's rude." The girl huffed. "Though you aren't wrong..."

"And now you aren't allowed in and regulated to being a maid? Haha! How lame."

"Dude...you do realize how tough janitors and maids have, don't you?" The girl muttered. "At least be more respectful."

"On top of that, you don't even know about The Great Seven? How ignorant can you be, Tanuki?" Ace sighed, before glaring at the girl. "Then there's you who kept saying things, you may be foriegn but have more respect! It's almost like you believe they're villains!"

"Villians?"

"I'd recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming here." The male mocked, before laughing again.

Grim grumbled, a deep scowl on his features. The girl could see smoke spewing from his mouth, causing her to quickly try to calm him down.

"Grim..."

"Wow you guys really exceeded my expectations." Ace laughed. "I thought I'd just mess with you, but this is better!"

"Well, I better head out then." He smirked. "Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean!"

Ace turned around to walk away, leaving him open to Grim.

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave?!" Grim yelled in anger. "I'm pissed now!"

"Grim! No!" The girl quickly ran to stop the small creature. She managed to stop him, scooping up the furry creature into her arms. "None of that, bad cat!"

"Hey!"

"Might want to listen to the little maid, Tanuki." Ace laughed, smirking at the struggling monster. The girl looked at him blankly, not appreciative of being called a maid. "

"...Fire." She said suddenly, surprising Grim. He shot a wave of fire towards the leaving male, but the male was able to dodge in time.

"Whoa! What the hell are you doing?!"

"It's what you get for making fun of us!" Grim exclaimed, smirking. "I'm gonna light up that fire-head of yours!"

"Gri-"

"Fire-head huh?" Ace asked, raising an eyebrow. Before smirking mockingly. "Heh, you've really got guts to pick a fight with me."

"And you got guts to underestimate him." The girl replied, placing Grim on her shoulder. "That was a warning shot."

"I'll turn you both into little toy-poodles!" Ace shouted, pointing what the girl thought was a normal pen at them.

"Now hold on-"

"Bring it!" Grim shouted, jumping down from the girl's shoulder.

"Wait-" The girl could only sigh as Grim shot another wave of fire at Ace. Who only smirked as he mocked the monster.

"Uh-oh, gotta watch out." He muttered, waving his pen. "Take that!"

A gust of wind blew the fire safely away from the male. The girl had to keep her skirt down with her hands as the strong winds hit her.

"This guy, blowing wind all over the place!" Girm growled. "My fire is getting all twisted up in it!"

"You guys!" The girl shouted. "Stop! We could get in trouble!"

"What's happening?" Another student asked. A crowd now forming around the three.

"Yeah! Get'em!" One shouted.

"This is not good..." The girl mumbled, looking around nervously as the two males in front of her fought. "Something's gonna end up on fire if this wind goes willy nilly like this."

"Still...it's amazing there's magic that can summon winds like this."

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me!" Ace yelled, summoning another twister.

"What? You better be ready!" Grim exclaimed.

"This is not gonna go well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pfft, as I went in to write this chapter I realized I wrote "Ace is a bitch" as a placeholder because Wattpad forces you to have something typed in lmao.

But yeah, I guess for this note I'll tell ya what references and my thought process for the...off script moments that happened during the last 3 chapters (I'm currently beating my head over it, I'm like Riddle when it comes to staying on script of the source material)

So, yes the cleaning outfit is a reference to Cinderella. The only difference is that I combined the brown skirt and top into one. And skipped out on the apron. Also I imagine it as a more modernized version, so she doesn't look like a peasant. (Trein most likely made suggestions to Crewel over the outfit lmao)

So for the ghosts, since it's obvious we got along with them quite quickly I decided to write a reason for it. I mean, if I was them and realized I almost assaulted a woman, I'd certainly feel all kinds of guilt. Also I added the food so that MC doesn't have to buy food all the time, since let's be honest Crowley isn't gonna pay much for the cleaning.

Speaking of Crowley, yes I am showing his dad side much more now that I established that he will be the dad. Not Daddy mind you (that's your favorite boy-), but a dad.

So the excuse with MC's name, this will come into later. I can definitely imagine that Crowley asked MC to keep her origins secret. I mean, no one wants a freakout that there's essentially an alien on campus. Also the fact that no one really acknowledges it in game makes me think that everyone just assumes we're foreign or something. (Since I believe Crowley did mention of other places outside of TW)

Now the statues...(I'm beating my head harder into the wall)

Okay so, I theorize that Twisted Wonderland is a world where the villains won. And since MC is from our world, memories of these classic tales are essentially coming forth into light. MC doesn't know this, and is quite confused as to why she already is so distrusting of The Great Seven. Though now because of Ace's outburst, she won't mention her feeling of uneasiness around them.

This is supposed to come into play with the dreams. Since there has to be a reason as to why MC is dreaming about the original tales.

So yeah, that's it for this note. Hope you enjoyed the chapter binge, which I've been doing from the beginning. Since these chapters are gonna be a lot shorter than what I usually write (about maybe half the amount of words I try to fit into a chapter, sometimes less like this one). So until the next chapter binge!