🌌 Chapter 17 🌌

"Oh no!" The group ran to the entrance, seeing the monster slowly head towards them.

"Crap! That thing is almost free!" Ace cried.

"Oi, Deuce! Throw some more stuff on it!" Grim yelled, furry standing on end as he started at the monster in fear.

"E-eh?!" The male exclaimed. "Uh, come forth cauldron!"

The giant pot hit the monster, who didn't seem fazed.

"Um, cauldron!" Another hit the monster, landing a critical blow. "One more! Cauldron!"

The monster roared in anger as more cauldrons hit it.

"Do you have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire?!" Ace asked in annoyance and fear.

"Shut up! I'm at my wits' end here!" The black haired male screamed.

"At least he's trying!" The girl said, looking around to think of another plan. Suddenly blue fire surrounded the monster, blocking its path.

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle!" Grim yelled at the three, jumping

"Roger!" The three ran out of the entrance, quickly following the cat past the monster.

"That...is...MINE!!"

The monster swung its claws around, blowing out the fire and knocking the cauldrons off of it. It roared in anger, giving chase to the teens and cat. Soon the group reached to the clearing near the cottage.

"You're kidding!" Ace screamed in shock. "It chased us all the way back here?!"

"Ugh...give...it...back!!"

"It's gonna catch up soon!" Deuce exclaimed.

"Wait!" The girl yelled. "Look! It's weaker! It must be tired out! Maybe we can beat it this time!"

"Aah! Fine!" Ace said, glaring at the monster now in front of them. "Let's finish this! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!"

"You too!"

"I'll show off my true power!" Grim exclaimed, smirking as he stared down the monster.

"Let's do this!"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Ace! On your left!" The girl yelled, dodging a set of claws aim for her.

"Got it!" The red head sent out a whirling vortex towards the beast, making it roar in anger.

"Grrra!!"

"Watch out!" Deuce grabbed the girl, who didn't noticed a blast of magic was aim straight for her, and jumped away from the blast. "Cauldron!"

Another cauldron hit the monster, landing on its jar like head. The glass cracked, oozing more black liquid down the monster.

"Urgh!!"

"Thanks."

"Y-yeah!"

"Grim! At the head! That's gotta be the weak point!" She yelled, seeing how the monster cry as more black ooze dribbled down.