🌌 Chapter 11 🌌

"Eat this!" Grim shot a wave of blue fire towards the red head.

"And I'll just change the trajectory with the wind like...this!" Ace waved his pen, creating another vortex of high speeds wind. The girl could only look on in shock as the fire followed along the moving air, heading right for the statue.

"Wait! Not there!" She cried, but it was too late. The fire landed head on the Queen of Hearts statue. The top half turned black as the fire charred it. "...shit."

"Aah crap!" Ace yelled in shock. "The statue is completely charred!"

"It's because you're blowing the fire everywhere!" Grim exclaimed, also in shock of what transpired. "Just let me fry you!"

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?!" The male turned towards the monster, glaring.

"This wouldn't happen if you both didn't-"

"Enough!!" All the students froze. "Just what is going on here?!"

"Headmaster!" Ace exclaimed in surprise.

"He's gonna tie up up with his 'lash of love's! Gotta get out of here!" Both attempted to make a run for it, before said lash hit by their feet.

"Ah!"

"It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me!" Crowley yelled, crossing his arms at the two. He then turned to the female now next to him. "I thought I told you to not cause any trouble, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry Sir." The girl apologized, looking down in shame. "I tried to stop them..."

"No you didn't!" Ace yelled. "You're the one that started it! You told him to fire!"

"Well maybe if you didn't act so rude, I wouldn't have responded that way!" She growled, raising her fists. "Maybe I should've been the one to do the first blow!"

"Hah?! If you wanna fight so bad, come at me!"

"Oh yeah?! I'll gladly punch you right in the-"

"Enough!" Crowley cried, making the girl lower her fists. "You three charred one of the Great Seven statues! I should have you kicked out of this school!"

"Ah! Not that!" Ace cried, causing the older man to look at him.

"You, what's your grade and name?"

"Ace Trappola, first year." The boy sighed, regret settling into his features.

"Then. Trappola, Grim, and you Miss." The man started. "As punishment I order you three to wash one hundred windows around campus!"

"What?!" Grim cried. "It's his fault for making fun of us!"

"Grim." The creature flinched, looking up at the now crouched girl. "Let's just deal with it, we kind of deserve it...even if what he said was uncalled for."

"But-"

"I'll do most of the work, since I let this happen." The girl whispered. "I'll treat you later too."